Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the whole ordeal with James Charles low end & embarrassing. She's a grown woman & should've known better.

It's one thing to say something in the heat of the moment but to orchestrate a very deliberate, polished & public smear campaign against someone so young was disgraceful. Tatti & Jeffree aren't victims in the slightest.

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone!

I feel like Tati went off line during the anniversary of the whole scandal.
She’s like losing subscribers by the thousands each month.
I use to like her a lot but after the smear campaign it was a little bothersome. I still like her for her reviews on stuff but nothing more.
I just never got why jeffree and Shane were involved? Just don’t get it.

I'm thinking she's split with her husband.............
I don’t think so. She made a video not long ago that they were still married. People in another gossip site claim she reads on there because shortly after she made that video.
I mean who knows but her going MIA was really about the anniversary of the tit storm that happened last year and people are finally seeing who was in the wrong the whole time.
This is just my opinion.

there is a rumor that Tati is going to upload a video about the J* and Shane and James Charles situation soon. IDK. We shall see.

Reactions: 2
So weird. I see people complaining about the encrypted messages.
that song that she tweeted out is an old Smashing Pumpkins song called Bullet with Butterfly Wings just look at the lyrics. It's an interesting. It was a really popular song back in the day.

So what does everyone think about the Jeffrey Star leak to Blair White in regards to the James Charles allegations (which would support Tati's statement)?

@PettyBettyBoop heeeey girl! 😁

• Heart
So what does everyone think about the Jeffrey Star leak to Blair White in regards to the James Charles allegations (which would support Tati's statement)?

I think there is an actual voicemail, it just seems weird to have blaire a rape survivor lie about this, but didnt Jeff play it for keem and fazebanks too? Don't like JC but if these allegations are true he deserved dramageddon and I dont understand why people bring up his young age ? like if its false its gross to do that to anyone let alone a kid but if it's true IDGAF

Reactions: 4
I think there is an actual voicemail, it just seems weird to have blaire a rape survivor lie about this, but didnt Jeff play it for keem and fazebanks too? Don't like JC but if these allegations are true he deserved dramageddon and I dont understand why people bring up his young age ? like if its false its gross to do that to anyone let alone a kid but if it's true IDGAF
Mmmm... Yes Jeff did play it for Keem and fazebanks,which is so weird. Why not take this voicemail to the police, if it's true. and plus J* talked about another youtube star that raped someone.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mmmm... Yes Jeff did play it for Keem and fazebanks,which is so weird. Why not take this voicemail to the police, if it's true. and plus J* talked about another youtube star that raped someone.
i believe he likes having dirt on people just in case.

• Angry
  • Wow

hey! you are here too! :)

i believe he likes having dirt on people just in case.
He does. There's a video of him making a comment that he has dirt on people. It's kinda sad actually if he befriends you and just starts saving dirt on you to later on use it as BM. I still don't trust J*. I was watching Sebastian Williams and I almost feel like J* orchestrated it all in a way because J* had no business in this matter between Tati and James. I don't know. I just hope if Tati has evidence or a statement to just come out of hiding. Girl- SAY IT! It's all so weird even after a year later.

Last edited:
Oh.
Wow.........

Anyone watch it 😳
Ive been following this all so closely on twitter and keeping away from threads but wow.

it’s like a real life villain movie 🤣😂😆

Oh.
Wow.........

Anyone watch it 😳
i've seen some cliffs but i'm watching rn. but she apperantly outright calls out shane and jeff and apologises to james. bout to get messier

“I did not make my video because of vitamins. I made it as a result of all the poisonous lies that were fed to me by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star'

apperantly james offered to do the video w her but she wanted to do it alone

she publicly apologises to james first in the video at around 7:30

apperantly shane went live freaking out about tati's video LMAO

she says she never called james a predator and she never made the video bc of vitamins but bc of the lies shane and jeff fed her

she says shane jeff and others so i wonder who the others are

tati was told that there were a lot of victims that would come out to ruin james' career

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

i've seen some cliffs but i'm watching rn. but she apparently outright calls out shane and jeff and apologises to james. bout to get messier

“I did not make my video because of vitamins. I made it as a result of all the poisonous lies that were fed to me by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star'

apparently james offered to do the video w her but she wanted to do it alone

she publicly apologises to james first in the video at around 7:30

apparently shane went live freaking out about tati's video LMAO

she says she never called james a predator and she never made the video bc of vitamins but bc of the lies shane and jeff fed her

she says shane jeff and others so i wonder who the others are

tati was told that there were a lot of victims that would come out to ruin james' career
oh dammmnnnnnn!!

Alright Tati, thanks for the video but those tears.... just stop!

J* and Shane D are disgusting. Shane D is a pedalo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5