Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're a bunch of manipulative clowns. Each and every one of them. They all played their part. Shane on his live rolling his eyes when Tati brings up her own sexual abuse really just shows what an "empath" he claims to be, eh? He's all for using trauma when it's to excuse his own actions.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tati had to relocate again? bloody hell! I'm dying to hear j* now. Seriously. I don't trust him and he has proved to be liar time and time again. So I'm dying to see what he spins this time. Honestly, JC needs to come out and say something. If tati has attorney's involved in this, I can't imagine her lying though.

Reactions: 3
you know it's bad when Shane says that he needs a drink of water.
The body language is very telling in that clip both pacing around, hands on face/back of head, Shane’s hand covering his mouth, panting... they’re very scared of the truth coming out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I lasted 7 minutes and had to turn it off. Can't be arsed with the fake amateur dramatic crying. Boring. Grow up Tati.

Can someone recap the video please?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I lasted 7 minutes and had to turn it off. Can't be arsed with the fake amateur dramatic crying. Boring. Grow up Tati.

Can someone recap the video please?
these are cliff notes that I found online
Cliffs below!

- She has consulted with her legal team before the video
- Gets upset and says she misses her subscribers and says she will explain why she has been missing...
- She is reading a written statement from her legal team - verbatim
- Talks about how the scandal as ruined her reputation
- She says she has been coerced and manipulated by someone to upload her video last year about James Charles LOL
- Her and James Charles went over DMS after Shane's documentary with Jeffree Star was posted in other words she has been planning this video for a AWHILE.
- She apologises to JC and says she loves him and gets upset again
- Talks about her history with JC
- Says she made the video because she was fed lies by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star! Oh Sh*t
- Oh my God she is throwing Shane and Jeffree Star under the bus! Says she was manipulated by them and is blaming the whole video on the THEM
- Says YT asked her to get rid of her video since it was a bad look for their platform LOL
- Says she was poisoned and weaponized by JS and Shane against James
- The info they were giving her was TERRIFYING
- INFO PERTAINING TO POTENTIAL VICTIMS of James Charles - Doesn't say what they are victims of
- Says she knew JS for awhile but was never really friends with him but he came to her in 2017 and she saw that he wanted to change
- Says being friends with JS is like being friends with a lion
- Tried to get JS involved with her charity but says you can't turn an evil person good
- Apologises to Jackie Aina
- Says she should've protected her when JS went off on Auntie Jackie and ran for the hills. Says she always liked Jackie
- Talks about the first scandal with Manny and co and says she should have known then that Jeffree was dangerous
- Says JS bragged about being able to destroy the beauty community since he has material on EVERYONE
- She says that JS is going to go off and she looks scared
- TATI SAYS WE NEED TO FORGIVE PEOPLE HE HAS MATERIAL ON WHEN HE LEAKS IT
- Be prepared to not cancel everyone when JS leakes his material she says!

- Talks about how JS had it out for James Charles
- This is long omg anyway
- Says she met Shane through JS
- Says she has been the victim of sexual assault and told Shane
- Shane told Tati that James Charles was a predator with many victims and hurting minors
- Shane planned on interviewing victims for his documentary series

- She was filled with a lot of info about the alleged assaults against minors by James and believed it cause Shane and Jeffree told her they had evidence!
- Tati was sent audio by JS and it contained audio by an alleged sexual assault victim of James Charles
- She says the audio scared her and felt it was not her place to contact authorities
- Says she felt she might have been part of a social experiment and it would've been a gotcha moment in the documentary series that Shane was filming - Lmao what my mind
- Says she was afraid for her life and saved her dms and messages and sent it to her LAWYERS
- She is crying really hard with real tears
-Decided not to do fertility treatment cause she was so sick and fragile and scared
- Won't share evidence to prove her points but says she has it and her lawyers do too
- Says everything is Shane and Jeffree's fault
- Says they were jealous of James Charles
- Says JS part of Morphe and they're conspiring to take her down???????
- Says Morphe is in on it too
- SAYS MORPHE IS LAUNCHING GUMMY BEARS LIKE SHE HAS AND THEY WANNA DESTROY HER LMAO GIRL GIVE IT UP
-
This is crazy
- Says she might sue JS AND SHANE LMAO AND EVERYONE INVOLVED
- Don't be on the wrong side of the truth she says OMG

Reactions: 7
It puzzles me that she says that she's afraid for her life. I hardly think that either JS or Shane was plotting to physically harm her or kill her. Let's be real, this is ridiculously dramatic. I believe Tati was naive and underestimated JS, I also believe that she was in some part manipulated, I also believe her history with assault but ultimately neither of those things excuse her behaviour or the posting of this video.

Tati's afraid that her house of vitamins will fall down if/when JS releases his dirt. That is her only motivation, to try and get ahead of the scandal and to make herself out to be a victim. Good for her that she reconciled with James but if she was truly sorry and was wanting to rise above the drama, she should have focused on her own wrongdoings, how she's addressed them, and her steps going forward. Not this this whole show of "woe is me, I was manipulated, the whole beauty community is controlled by JS and Morphe and they're all looking to tear me down".

Reactions: 7
It puzzles me that she says that she's afraid for her life. I hardly think that either JS or Shane was plotting to physically harm her or kill her. Let's be real, this is ridiculously dramatic. I believe Tati was naive and underestimated JS, I also believe that she was in some part manipulated, I also believe her history with assault but ultimately neither of those things excuse her behaviour or the posting of this video.

Tati's afraid that her house of vitamins will fall down if/when JS releases his dirt. That is her only motivation, to try and get ahead of the scandal and to make herself out to be a victim. Good for her that she reconciled with James but if she was truly sorry and was wanting to rise above the drama, she should have focused on her own wrongdoings, how she's addressed them, and her steps going forward. Not this this whole show of "woe is me, I was manipulated, the whole beauty community is controlled by JS and Morphe and they're all looking to tear me down".
I believe that she is really afraid for her life and I don't blame her for moving and increasing security. Remember last year that in the Shane and J* make up series that Shane stated that he felt like he was in the mafia and J* had gotten Shane some security.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Honestly it must be SO TIRING to be in your 30s-40s and STILL be in high school.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tati had to relocate again? bloody hell! I'm dying to hear j* now. Seriously. I don't trust him and he has proved to be liar time and time again. So I'm dying to see what he spins this time. Honestly, JC needs to come out and say something. If tati has attorney's involved in this, I can't imagine her lying though.
I don't think that James Charles should come out with a video.

Reactions: 2
Are Shane and Jeffrey awful? Yes, but that doesn’t absolve the fact she is a GROWN ASS WOMAN, take responsibility for your actions like an adult. I’m sorry you were “manipulated” but acting like the white knight when you’re all pieces of tit is bleeping hypocritical and hilarious.

Reactions: 9
Yes I’m literally watching a clip of Shane reacting on Phil de Franco’s video right now. It really doesn’t ring true ... I’m not sure how I’d expect someone completely innocent to act in that scenario , but not like that. It’s hard to put your finger on, right ? But it seems over the top in a way. Faux indignant. (Hey this is my first time in this thread. Recent events just made it inevitable)

Reactions: 4
Honestly it must be SO TIRING to be in your 30s-40s and STILL be in high school.
Couldnt agree more, does the beauty community realise that there is big issues going on in the world?? I can’t stand any of them anymore. Tati, JS, JC could quit YouTube TODAY and be okay for the rest of their life. They’re all insanely rich

After watching both videos, I do think that shanes reaction was genuine. I think he was shocked. I think Tati is too old to be involved in this crap and drama and that she needs to step away and grow up. Don’t forget this all started because princess tati cracked it that JC didn’t plug her vitamins

Reactions: 5
Couldnt agree more, does the beauty community realise that there is big issues going on in the world?? I can’t stand any of them anymore. Tati, JS, JC could quit YouTube TODAY and be okay for the rest of their life. They’re all insanely rich

After watching both videos, I do think that shanes reaction was genuine. I think he was shocked. I think Tati is too old to be involved in this crap and drama and that she needs to step away and grow up. Don’t forget this all started because princess tati cracked it that JC didn’t plug her vitamins
I think he was shocked, and I do think she's too old to be involved in petty drama like this.

Reactions: 2