Taskmaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want more Fern go listen to some older Wheel of Misfortune podcasts with Fern and Alison Spittle.

I didn't like the special solo task for John. Dara isn't very tolerant and the power balance is all off. They pick the lesser know person and leave it 4 months until revealed and the big guy with the bigger career just thinks and probably tells everyone what an idiot John is. It worked on the NZ one but they miscalculated this solo task. It ended up cringey rather than funny.

Reactions: 2
If you want more Fern go listen to some older Wheel of Misfortune podcasts with Fern and Alison Spittle.

I didn't like the special solo task for John. Dara isn't very tolerant and the power balance is all off. They pick the lesser know person and leave it 4 months until revealed and the big guy with the bigger career just thinks and probably tells everyone what an idiot John is. It worked on the NZ one but they miscalculated this solo task. It ended up cringey rather than funny.
yeah definitely agree, it worked better on the NZ one as it was more stealth, not as obvious that Laura was doing anything- the way they all conga’d up didn’t help but as Alex said, they didn’t expect that to happen! Plus on NZ they are all friends which I think helped in this type of thing.

dara is making the team tasks less fun for me I think, not quite as bad as Iain in the hammock task but not far off!

Yeah on the NZ one they are all close friends and equivalent status so the stakes are lower. Just for laughs and the surprise factor was fun to watch. This just seemed mean. First time I've ever thought this about TM and I don't enjoy seeing angrier competitiveness from Dara.

The lyric task is the first time John has made me laugh this series. He might win me over yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As someone rooting for Sarah Millican from the beginning, I’m loving how well she’s doing!

Love her dresses too, I saw on Twitter she tagged the maker too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought so! Especially after Greg said about her ex-partner. She looked like she was going to cry, bless her!
I loved that Greg very clearly snapped out of the 'Taskmaster' persona and back to just Greg to say something very sweet and genuine to Sarah about the singing and her ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As someone rooting for Sarah Millican from the beginning, I’m loving how well she’s doing!

Love her dresses too, I saw on Twitter she tagged the maker too.
I wasn't a fan of hers, but I can say I'm definitely warming to her!

Reactions: 1
I wasn't a fan of hers, but I can say I'm definitely warming to her!
I wasn't either at all. But she is very likeable on this.
The story of the ex telling her to not sing was surprisingly poignant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really hope each episode isn't so obviously crafted with who wins now. I know they need a narrative but it doesn't need to be so blatant.

I am enjoying it though - I liked all the songs. Fern's was incredible I have no idea how she said it all!

Reactions: 3
Another brilliant final round with the animals and letters tonight! Had me laughing my head off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taskmaster always makes me laugh out loud, even when I’m having a super bad day! It’s definitely becoming a comfort show.

I also had completely missed out a series?! Series 11!! So I’m watching that too! LOVE Mike Wozniak!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Taskmaster always makes me laugh out loud, even when I’m having a super bad day! It’s definitely becoming a comfort show.

I also had completely missed out a series?! Series 11!! So I’m watching that too! LOVE Mike Wozniak!
Mike is just lush!

• Heart

In my top 3 all time contestants x

Enjoy! There is a certain noise Mike makes in episode 6 which randomly makes me laugh even when I’m not thinking about anything Taskmaster related. Love him! I’m not really into podcasts but his Three Bean Salad podcast is supposed to be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.