Tashas.journey #7 says shes ditched scabby but tattles suspish. Special specs, granny shoes and still a racist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the racist mess that is Natasha Charlotte Harridge (aka Tasha Lottie)
Feel like we don’t even need a recap but:
- supposedly dumped scabby Jordan but apparently he still lives with her (deffo still shagging)
- still selling and buying new dolls despite having a real life baby who might as well be a doll to her
- sharing her son’s private medical info via TikTok as he’s clearly extremely delayed; Tasha has been teasing a diagnosis to her thousands of followers
- still pimping out her son on his own PUBLIC Instagram account despite the plethora of internet pedos out there

Reactions: 4
I wrote a whole tips and tricks for her in the last thread. Clearly she learnt nothing! Looks like a child has been at her with a sharpie ffs.
Watch a YouTube tutorial Tasha.. it’s not hard!
She’s selling 3 dolls now

Reactions: 2
His failure to thrive is so hard to see. Hes over 1 years old and wearing 0-3 months clothes. I think he may have angelman syndrome

Reactions: 3
It was sad yesterday when she was saying how much he enjoys being chucked around and doesn’t stop smiling. I’m not sure what she deems a smile but that poor baby didn’t smile once. He never seems to have any emotion

It was sad yesterday when she was saying how much he enjoys being chucked around and doesn’t stop smiling. I’m not sure what she deems a smile but that poor baby didn’t smile once. He never seems to have any emotion
I know the poor little thing, I don’t know why she trying to tell herself he is smiling let alone tik tok ! When everyone can see he clearly is not.

her latest video, she might as well add ‘when’s international men’s day’ to the end of it we will reach our daughters to ‘respectful’ hun, along with how to not get killed, not walk alone/in the dark and all the other shit they need just to survive in the world🫠 not denying poor mental health in males is a huge killer because it absolutely is, but her video comes across as so ignorant to the fact that violence against women and girls is disproportionately high!! Rant over

Reactions: 7
The reason men have poor mental health and don’t seek help for it is cos of other men and how they are perceived by them. Shes a fucking moron

Her and Jordan split up cuz he wasn’t pulling his weight surely we should raise our sons to be able to live with people and not expect another woman/man to be their mother.