Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this supposed to be "the Maldives" holiday? Or is that happening never later?

Was this supposed to be "the Maldives" holiday? Or is that happening never later?
Yeh she got them mixed up. God help that poor kid he’s going to have half a brain cell going off his parents’ intelligence

Yeh she got them mixed up. God help that poor kid he’s going to have half a brain cell going off his parents’ intelligence
Scabby in that clip with the alcoholic drink was awful. He sounds so dim, he can barely string a sentence together

Reactions: 1
I didn’t take my swimming costume because I didn’t think we was gonna find it.. find the beach???
this girl waffles or does she really think they’re that thick they’d go to the beach but not be able to find it

Reactions: 5
I didn’t take my swimming costume because I didn’t think we was gonna find it.. find the beach???
this girl waffles or does she really think they’re that thick they’d go to the beach but not be able to find it
Who doesn't take a swimming costume on an all inclusive to the canaries 😂

She just says the strangest stuff doesn’t she 🤣

I think it probably makes sense in her head but then she just can’t get it across very well. It doesn’t help that she tries (tries being the key word😀) very hard to sound intelligent but she very clearly isn’t!

None of that “vlog” makes sense. She had fruit for breakfast and she “thinks” other stuff? She brought sandals that don’t fit on holiday? She doesnt remember if she ate pasta? She didn’t bring her costume because she didn’t think she’d find it?
Just speaking rubbish

Reactions: 2
None of that “vlog” makes sense. She had fruit for breakfast and she “thinks” other stuff? She brought sandals that don’t fit on holiday? She doesnt remember if she ate pasta? She didn’t bring her costume because she didn’t think she’d find it?
Just speaking rubbish
The food looks dire 😭

I seen this on my fyp but imagine if I didn’t know she was pregnant. It would look like she’s coloured & showing off her fat

• Haha
I don’t think she’s taken the dolls away. She’s with her friends. Though I am genuinely disgusted they’ve let their kid sit on scabby’s lap! 🤢

As for that Halloween video.. wow. That kid is going to get tortured when he gets to school and his friends find his mums videos 💀

oh and Tasha, that hat and tinted glasses combo make you look like you have learning disabilities.
There are plenty of ways to be sun safe and look good.

Reactions: 3
Just gonna leave this here and traumatise everyone.View attachment 1692697
Nah this is insane wtf 🤢 is she not embarrassed cos she should be

I don’t think she’s taken the dolls away. She’s with her friends. Though I am genuinely disgusted they’ve let their kid sit on scabby’s lap! 🤢

As for that Halloween video.. wow. That kid is going to get tortured when he gets to school and his friends find his mums videos 💀

oh and Tasha, that hat and tinted glasses combo make you look like you have learning disabilities.
There are plenty of ways to be sun safe and look good.
She looks miserable on all her “vlogs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.