Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know what’s worse in her latest video - these shoes or the appearance from Jordan😫
WHAT ARE THOSE?! Omg they look like something an old woman would wear to protect her bunions! Seriously, what on earth is she wearing them? Let alone on holiday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love that she’s trying to be all hard and give attitude to the “troll” but just comes across as rude to the woman at the bar. Not saying please and then filming her without her consent. Come on Tasha, you’re better than that surely?

Reactions: 3
we all dont like her.. but she’s obviously not going to be drinking an alcoholic drink

Reactions: 2
we all dont like her.. but she’s obviously not going to be drinking an alcoholic drink
I honestly think she writes those “troll” comments herself. None of us think she’ll be a good mum but we don’t actually think she’d drink while pregnant. Or at least, she’s not stupid enough to show it online if she was. She just likes the attention

Someone in her comments asked her if she’s in Tenerife and she replied “no, we’re in the canaries”

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS DENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone in her comments asked her if she’s in Tenerife and she replied “no, we’re in the canaries”

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS DENSE
That’s embarrassing 😂

I can’t get over the fact that their friends are happy having the scabby n-once around their kids!! I’d never allow him anywhere near mine. But then again from what she’s said about her friends they arent good parents either 😬

They look like they’re from Pavers or one of them old lady shoe shops, the ones with the Velcro cos wee old folk can’t use laces or just have slip ons😭 lovely trim to show off his chimp like head
They are definitely from an old lady shoe shop! I wear shoes from old lady shoe shops as they’re the only things that fit my feet due to my disability but I sure as hell wouldn’t wear them through choice!! I cringe every time I see her wearing them especially with socks/patterned socks (I wear mine with pop socks/tights). You’re on holiday Tasha, wear a pair of sandals, even the old lady shoe shops sell sandals 😂

Didn’t like the way she asked for that drink without a please. Rude.
yeah she was so focused on being sassy for the video that she was really rude to the poor woman serving. And then filming her too. Really gross behaviour

Reactions: 5
She didn’t even say please 😫 what on earth. Also what is with the secretive ‘the canaries’

Reactions: 2
She’s so odd. I just know she was the odd one at secondary school that everybody avoided because she used to meow rather than speak or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.