Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this and can see why it would upset her. They did bring her up after all.
Yeah my cousins were adopted when they were younger and we reconnected as teenagers. I never referred to her mum and dad as her adoptive parents, even though my uncle is their bio dad I always just call him by his first name when speaking to them

I think she’s bullshitting. She says she wants a natural birth and to breastfeed but the more she says it the more I think she wants a C-section and to formula feed. There’s just something about the way she words things.
She’s already said she doesn’t cope well with pain (not surprising when your adoptive dad beat you up your whole childhood). There’s no way she’ll cope with labour and she’ll just give some sob story to get attention
The thing is ITS OKAY if she wants these things.
i had an emergency section and now I openly say if I had another I would 1000% just have an elective. Just be honest or don’t bleeping speak at all.
don’t buy all the bottle stuff if you wanna bf, buy the basics ‘just in case’ but what she’s bought is planning to formula feed. Just bloody say yeah I wanna it’s not a problem at all

Reactions: 5
I think she’s afraid to be judged which tbf she prob would be, due to the fact she comes on all cocky I think being honest n saying I’ve no clue what to expect so I’m just winging it is better than oh I’ve minded my god children il be fine. I said to my colleagues before leaving on maternity leave oh can’t wait to lie and watch Disney films with the baby lol how wrong I was 😂😂 he’s now 6 and still tortures me. I’m currently plus size and pregnant again, I’m freaking out I worry about everything I’m having a planned section i know it’s not to everyone’s taste however it’s the best option for me and a section is deffo not the easy way out.. as for breast feeding I said from the start with my son I wasn’t doing it partly because of health issues and I needed to start medication but mostly because I needed support and by bottle feeding my husband could help or my mum and dad and I’m not ashamed to say it. I think some mums do judge for not breast feeding or having natural births, I tried to have a natural birth first time round and it ended in emergency section due to the baby being in distress. So tasha just own up and say I’ve no clue what will happen or how to be a mother but il get there in the end, instead of pretending everything is amazing

Reactions: 6
Just because she’s babysat a couple of times doesn’t mean she knows all about kids, she’s acting like she’s pretty much raised kids when in fact she barely knows anything about them and how much care they need

Reactions: 1
“Do you read tattle”? “Personally no”… duck off 😂 we know you read it. What a weird lie to say your friends send it to you. Why would they do that? Either your friends are the worst friends in the world or you’re a big liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Do you read tattle”? “Personally no”… duck off 😂 we know you read it. What a weird lie to say your friends send it to you. Why would they do that? Either your friends are the worst friends in the world or you’re a big liar.
If there was a tattle thread about me I’d be flat out on it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else wondering who this is?
Why would she bring up just the midwife/consultant thing and not all the other stuff about her scabby prick of a fella etc 😭😂 she really hates this boy 😭

also your midwife/consultant would tell you not to use a home Doppler but you’ve done that, along with many other things like making no effort to lose weight etc but sure Tasha, you deffo listen to them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was wondering this last night, then thought she probably sent it to herself. To show us all how how much she doesn’t care 😂😂
Yeah now I’ve thought about it I’m pretty sure it’s her. Considering it’s the same names commenting and none of us have stopped 🤷‍♀️ Why is she so weird? 😂

• Haha
Has she deleted her 20 week video of her caressing her fat sorry I mean “bump”

The anon comments are just absolute eye roll. Is she ever live anymore?
She has been live a handful of times since she was racist. I think she’s probably not allowed (Jordan’s rules) or too scared he’ll say something bad and get her cancelled

Reactions: 1
Anyone else wondering who this is?
“Thankfully it doesn’t bother me” sure, Jan 💀 for someone so unbothered you seem to try very hard to convince yourself & everyone else that you aren’t. Remember when she got tipsy & she could not stop talking about it even though her friends couldn’t care less 😂 (I’m not saying it isn’t normal to care, it is, just the way she goes about it is so weird)

She’s such a compulsive liar she actually needs help for it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.