Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying bottle feeding bits "just in case" makes you statistically less likely to continue breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is bloody exhausting and not for everyone. There's no shame in admitting that. She's just gearing herself up for some random story about how her milk didn't come in or something 🙄
Exactly. I wanted to breastfeed so I didn’t buy any bottle bits and no formula. Instead I surrounded myself with support and information. I mean, it’s not hard for someone to buy bottle stuff for you when baby is born if you really can’t breastfeed. But Tasha just can’t be bothered. Which is fine if you just admit it. But pretending you will try when you have no intention is pathetic.

Reactions: 3
whether she breastfeeds or not is up to her
no one cares that deeply but she makes into a big spectacle.

she buys baby stuff that her “friends” have used and liked she jumps on any old bandwagon
no two kids are the same

Reactions: 2
Her recent video, material is chenille but refers it to chiffon 😂
😂 Imagine chiffon clothes in the winter. Be bloody freezing.

Why's she buying tiny baby? Tiny baby size guide goes up to 6lb. First size goes up to 9lb. 0-3 goes up to 12lb. I get buying first size, but tiny baby? Really?

She's so out of breath from just showing 2 things too. That's quite concerning.

😂 Imagine chiffon clothes in the winter. Be bloody freezing.

Why's she buying tiny baby? Tiny baby size guide goes up to 6lb. First size goes up to 9lb. 0-3 goes up to 12lb. I get buying first size, but tiny baby? Really?

She's so out of breath from just showing 2 things too. That's quite concerning.
Literally no point buying tiny baby unless you know they’re coming early or going to be small. Can always run to shops and buy some if they are small!

Reactions: 2
Literally no point buying tiny baby unless you know they’re coming early or going to be small. Can always run to shops and buy some if they are small!
Why does she want a preemie so bad?? Attention?? She’s had a few preemie reborns so it wouldn’t surprise me if she genuinely wanted an early baby.

I’m sure how she keeps on she’s expecting him to be really small. Must be planning on ‘reduced movements’ near to or something 🙄🤔

Reactions: 8
I bought tiny baby stupidly thinking I’d have a small baby 🙈 safe to say they all got donated to the hospital (unused) for them to use for their preemies!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but who’s putting their newborn baby in a knitted jumper, if she got it in 0-3 id say fairs but first size!! Let the baby be a newborn and wear sleepsuits

My one was 6.3 and in tiny baby for about 8 weeks as he didn’t put weight on very well. I don’t understand why she’s after a tiny baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry but who’s putting their newborn baby in a knitted jumper, if she got it in 0-3 id say fairs but first size!! Let the baby be a newborn and wear sleepsuits
“If we go out for the day”. Your baby will be so uncomfortable in that. Just let them wear a sleepsuit ffs. Ridiculous 😂

My one was 6.3 and in tiny baby for about 8 weeks as he didn’t put weight on very well. I don’t understand why she’s after a tiny baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also she will be having growth scans so will have an idea at least of how big the baby will be even though they can be wrong. My scan at 36 weeks baby was 6 oh 4 so I know I won’t be needing any tiny baby as due for an induction at 38 weeks

Why Is she selling baby boy stuff on vinted when she is literally having a baby boy? I’m so confused 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.