Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted Jordan’s Twitter on here and its been deleted, I wonder if Tasha saw the posts?! 🤔

I did have a scroll on his twitter after seeing the Q&A, it was a few years ago but he 100% tweeted he didn’t want a fat gf, and wanted someone healthy who exercises… idk why she denied it when it’s online for all to see! Just acknowledge it and say that it was years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she reported them and asked for them to be deleted?
I reckon she told Jordan to sign in and delete the account. She won't care about the tweets as she's got what she wanted out of the relationship already 🤰

These are some of my favourites from the latest Q&A 😂 the irony of her saying loyalty is important when Jordan was snapchatting another girl. Lol.

Screenshot_20220903_101425.jpg

Screenshot_20220903_101534.jpg

Screenshot_20220903_102132.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s keeping the rest of the name a secret 🤣🤣

Sutton Tobias Alexander…….there ya go tasha! It’s out so stop acting like a little celebrity and grow up 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All these baby names are just …… bizarre
especially the “List” of all the fake baby names
Just call him Boris and have done 🤣

Second hand embarrassment. Why is she just the most awkward human on the app. Please Tasha, just stop.

Screenshot_20220903_232141.jpg

• Haha
‘No concerns’ says the midwife, as she quickly types up her social services referral 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘No concerns’ says the midwife, as she quickly types up her social services referral 😃
The fact that it looks like tasha has put a lot of weight on all over would be a concern to the midwife surely. I know you can’t diet while pregnant but would talk to her about healthier choices and moving more 🤷🏻‍♀️

The fact that it looks like tasha has put a lot of weight on all over would be a concern to the midwife surely. I know you can’t diet while pregnant but would talk to her about healthier choices and moving more 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tbf you can diet and lose weight during pregnancy, especially at her size as long as it’s monitored by the medical team. Like maintenance calories at her size would be just over 2000 - which is the daily recommended limit for women in the UK. So a deficit at 1800-1900 cals would be safe. You don’t actually need to eat extra calories during pregnancy until it comes to the third trimester either and even then it’s not that much. Part of me thinks she’s using pregnancy as an excuse to gain more weight so she looks more pregnant.

Tbf you can diet and lose weight during pregnancy, especially at her size as long as it’s monitored by the medical team. Like maintenance calories at her size would be just over 2000 - which is the daily recommended limit for women in the UK. So a deficit at 1800-1900 cals would be safe. You don’t actually need to eat extra calories during pregnancy until it comes to the third trimester either and even then it’s not that much. Part of me thinks she’s using pregnancy as an excuse to gain more weight so she looks more pregnant.
You literally need like 300 extra calories 😂 I don’t think she even knows what that looks like.

Has anyone seen her new TikTok about her maternity knickers? Jesus Christ 😬 the size of them bad boys!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.