Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they’re calling their baby after a town they live up the road from (Sutton in Ashfield). Cringe. I wonder if that’s where Jordan is from before he moved started freeloading at Tashas.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe they’re calling their baby after a town they live up the road from (Sutton in Ashfield). Cringe. I wonder if that’s where Jordan is from before he moved started freeloading at Tashas.
Its a right shithole as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Has she said that was the inspo for the name?

Maybe they are doing a posh and becks and that’s where he was concieved 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact Jordan posted his name on Facebook while Tasha is so desperately trying to hide it shows how little they communicate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact Jordan posted his name on Facebook while Tasha is so desperately trying to hide it shows how little they communicate
Not just that, it shows how little he respects her. He knew she wanted to keep it secret and he also knew there was a chance people would find it if he posted it online. Honestly it’s just more of his emotional abuse

Reactions: 2
Someone commented “nice to see Jordan made an effort” on the gender reveal video n she’s deleted it ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got blocked for putting the name on her instagram 🤣🤣
Like someone said the fact he put it on fb and she’s desperate to act like a somebody by being discreet is hilarious!

• Haha
I got blocked for putting the name on her instagram 🤣🤣
Like someone said the fact he put it on fb and she’s desperate to act like a somebody by being discreet is hilarious!
I messaged her on her q&a asking about how she felt that people already knew the name but she didn’t answer it 🤣🤣

I can’t get over how disrespectful it is. Like fair enough if she didn’t care about people knowing but she clearly does.
Me and my partner have chosen a name for our baby and I know 100% he won’t breathe a word to anyone because although he doesn’t care, I want to keep it a secret until birth. I can’t believe she’s happy being disrespected like that, it’s awful

I can’t get over how disrespectful it is. Like fair enough if she didn’t care about people knowing but she clearly does.
Me and my partner have chosen a name for our baby and I know 100% he won’t breathe a word to anyone because although he doesn’t care, I want to keep it a secret until birth. I can’t believe she’s happy being disrespected like that, it’s awful
They honestly probably haven’t even spoken about it, I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t even know she wanted it to be a secret

They won’t communicate, they can barely say a sentence each that makes sense let alone talk to each other.
All he is to her is a sperm donor…..everyone she’s been with she’s tried to get pregnant as she has some strange desperation to and doesn’t care it is with!

Why do I get Will from The Inbetweeners vibes from Jordan?

0_Emily-Atack-Inbetweeners-sex-scene-1657587.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.