Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a video that came up on my fyp of someone asking what was she was going to do with her reborns after she has the baby. She said she’s keeping them and will try to interact with them as much as possible. Interact with dolls. When you have a real child. What. I really don’t understand this reborn thing. Especially when she will have a real child to take care of.
She won’t have time. And why would you want to? Isn’t the whole point of having those dolls to replace a real baby? She said she got them after her “losses” or something.
Speaking of, she mentioned in that awful article that she witnessed a family member having a miscarriage and that it really affected her when she was younger. I think that’s what led her to faking her own miscarriages. She saw the attention her family member got and she wanted it. Her brain will be wired up so badly because of her trauma (abusive dad and adoptive dad) so she doesn’t think like a rational person.
Just made the link while thinking about how she claims to ha

Reactions: 2
Why does she do bump updates aleady? My friend is currently 21 weeks pregnant and just looks like she's a bit bloated off a Chinese takeaway lmao, when she was 15/16 weeks there was nothing to be seen.

Reactions: 3
Guessing the insistence that she thought it was going to be a boy and that she wanted a boy was for our benefit on here 🙄

Reactions: 5
Guessing the insistence that she thought it was going to be a boy and that she wanted a boy was for our benefit on here 🙄
If she was so desperate for a boy then she’d have more boy reborns. They are literally genderless yet she’s made them all girls. She also basically only had “girl” clothing stashed when she’s shown us, it’s all dresses and pink frilly things. Even the pram was pink.
Now I’m all for kids wearing all colours, you literally can’t tell what my youngest is most days because all our clothes are neutral. But Tasha isn’t. She did the whole pink/blue thing for her reveal and all her dolls wear really gendered clothes.
So it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out she wanted a girl

She doesn’t like Disney that much…. Hello u never beat them stitch T-shirts off you 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t like Disney that much…. Hello u never beat them stitch T-shirts off you 🙈
I came here to say this wtf 😂😂 and I’ve seen her in “new” Winnie the Pooh clothes from primark too as well as like baby yoda stuff! Why does she lie about the most pointless things!

Reactions: 1
When she was talking about the wipes, she said she liked them….I think she uses them for her dolls but realised she’d look stupid so tried to think of other kids in her life she could say she uses them for 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's not going to be one of those "aesthetic" parents that don't allow their kids to express themselves with character clothing is she 🙄

When she was talking about the wipes, she said she liked them….I think she uses them for her dolls but realised she’d look stupid so tried to think of other kids in her life she could say she uses them for 🤷🏻‍♀️

I came to say the exact same. I find it strange she’s changed her friends kids nappies? I have on the very odd occasion but not enough to notice the type of wipes 🙄

‘One of my friends forgot to bring stuff’
Why did you expect people to bring stuff?
‘I’ve used these on my god daughter’ oh my god give it a rest that you’ve looked after babies before

Wow I wouldn’t even think of having to take a gift to a gender reveal?! She’s a grabby tubby cow isn’t she

and whyyyyy does she bang on for about ten years about the most mundane of topics? Boring

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘One of my friends forgot to bring stuff’
Why did you expect people to bring stuff?
‘I’ve used these on my god daughter’ oh my god give it a rest that you’ve looked after babies before
Her “friends” weren’t even there let’s be honest 😂 No way did someone gift her a simple pack of nappies and a box of wipes. She’s deffo bought them herself

Wow I wouldn’t even think of having to take a gift to a gender reveal?! She’s a grabby tubby cow isn’t she

and whyyyyy does she bang on for about ten years about the most mundane of topics? Boring
I know fair enough a baby shower but a gender reveal. She is so boring literally goes on about pointless things

Her “friends” weren’t even there let’s be honest 😂 No way did someone gift her a simple pack of nappies and a box of wipes. She’s deffo bought them herself
the nappies she was gifted were from Aldi as well, aren’t they literally like £2?

the nappies she was gifted were from Aldi as well, aren’t they literally like £2?
Yeh that’s what I mean. I get there’s a cost of living crisis but primark do loads of cheap baby stuff! A single pack of budget supermarket nappies and a box of wipes is just not a gift 😂😂 and the stuff on her Amazon wish list is expensive!!!
Also we have a name people. Surprised it won’t be Jordan junior.

Attachments

Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy I got nappies as gifts for my baby as means I don’t have to buy any for a while but for a gender reveal it’s a bit of a weird gift 😂

didn’t she say in a video earlier today they weren’t announcing the name yet

Yeh that’s what I mean. I get there’s a cost of living crisis but primark do loads of cheap baby stuff! A single pack of budget supermarket nappies and a box of wipes is just not a gift 😂😂 and the stuff on her Amazon wish list is expensive!!!
Also we have a name people. Surprised it won’t be Jordan junior.

Ohh where’s she posted this? I can’t see it.

Also side note, she has 3 different Facebook profiles 🤣 strange!

It’s on his Facebook!

Just been on her fb out of curiosity and now I’m not going to be able to sleep. Absolute nightmare fuel.
Also in tears at the sheer amount of babies she’s gotten rid of 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.