Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell whether it’s good or not that it’s a boy. I’m relieved it’s not a girl but Jordan will bring his son up to be a misogynist just like he is

Did they already know? They’re both wearing blue
Yeah they are definitely going to raise another vile misogynist. He’s going to be horrible like his dad.
They are the type of parents to refuse to let him have long hair or play with dolls because those are “girls” things.

Tasha wanted a girl, it’s obvious. She’s always wanted a girl. 99% of those ugly plastic dolls are female and so much of her clothes she has stashed are pink.

it’s such a car crash, let’s hope he gets taken into care asap

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I wouldn’t have even let my boyfriend in the video if he was dressed like that no effort what so ever. Just a girl and her sperm donor absolutely no chemistry between them at all

Reactions: 4
She’s kidding herself if she thinks he’s sticking around once the baby is born. He looked so uninterested in that video, they didn’t even touch each other or hug when they found out. I already feel sorry for this baby, being born into such tit circumstances with terrible parents

Reactions: 6
She’s kidding herself if she thinks he’s sticking around once the baby is born. He looked so uninterested in that video, they didn’t even touch each other or hug when they found out. I already feel sorry for this baby, being born into such tit circumstances with terrible parents
He won’t last the sleepless nights. It’s tough on any couple, you have to be SO strong to get through it

Reactions: 4
100% agree with all the comments
Even if we were having a regular BBQ with friends over my OH would make an effort
Absolute shambles
Someone has commented saying “can’t think of a couple that deserves this more “
seriously what???!!

Reactions: 2
She thinks that because they got through his Snapchat mistress phase that they can get through anything, idiot
How embarrassing to be having a baby with someone who cheated on you on Snapchat

If I was Tasha I’d be absolutely fuming at that kid for ruining the video 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That dress she wore was awful 👀 she could’ve worn something so much nicer, she doesn’t have a bump yet which is to be expected, i don’t think I did much at 16 weeks but she’s literally just cradling her gunt and fat rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dress she wore was awful 👀 she could’ve worn something so much nicer, she doesn’t have a bump yet which is to be expected, i don’t think I did much at 16 weeks but she’s literally just cradling her gunt and fat rolls
She’s never going to have a bump look at the size of her 🐋

That dress she wore for her reveal really knocked me sick. I'm 31 weeks, chunky but nowhere near like her and didn't get a bump until 18 weeks (my second), she's so delusional. Don't think she'll ever even get a bump

There was a video that came up on my fyp of someone asking what was she was going to do with her reborns after she has the baby. She said she’s keeping them and will try to interact with them as much as possible. Interact with dolls. When you have a real child. What. I really don’t understand this reborn thing. Especially when she will have a real child to take care of.

There was a video that came up on my fyp of someone asking what was she was going to do with her reborns after she has the baby. She said she’s keeping them and will try to interact with them as much as possible. Interact with dolls. When you have a real child. What. I really don’t understand this reborn thing. Especially when she will have a real child to take care of.
Can imagine her ignoring her real baby because the dolls need a cuddle.

• Haha
I actually do really feel for her, I don’t know why but I feel like she genuinely does long for a baby and I’m upset for her that it’s with Jordan- she won’t get a true loving partner that makes her feel amazing during pregnancy and as a new mum.
he didn’t even give her a cuddle finding out the gender- completely different story if someone else had run up and hugged him first then he went to her but they didn’t. He just stood there like a twit while she tripped over boxes, I don’t like what I see from him at all

• Heart
I actually do really feel for her, I don’t know why but I feel like she genuinely does long for a baby and I’m upset for her that it’s with Jordan- she won’t get a true loving partner that makes her feel amazing during pregnancy and as a new mum.
he didn’t even give her a cuddle finding out the gender- completely different story if someone else had run up and hugged him first then he went to her but they didn’t. He just stood there like a twit while she tripped over boxes, I don’t like what I see from him at all
and i knew she’d have an excuse
someone asked her about the reveal and him not hugging her and she said he did
i don’t believe for one minute he showed her any affection when the camera was off.
i feel for her slightly because i can relate to being pregnant by someone who couldn’t care less (my ex is an abusive piece of 💩) but she ignored his red flags to get pregnant , she is so utterly desperate to have a child that she’s got pregnant with nearly every ex of hers despite not really knowing them. she seems to have every excuse under the sun for his behaviour. i really hope she gets some kind of strength and leaves him for her sons sake

and i knew she’d have an excuse
someone asked her about the reveal and him not hugging her and she said he did
i don’t believe for one minute he showed her any affection when the camera was off.
i feel for her slightly because i can relate to being pregnant by someone who couldn’t care less (my ex is an abusive piece of 💩) but she ignored his red flags to get pregnant , she is so utterly desperate to have a child that she’s got pregnant with nearly every ex of hers despite not really knowing them. she seems to have every excuse under the sun for his behaviour. i really hope she gets some kind of strength and leaves him for her sons sake
I completely agree.
im so sorry you went through that❤
I think my sadness comes from the fact I have a baby and my partner is the opposite so to not have that love and warmth I would really struggle.
i knew there’d be excuses too, always convenient isn’t it that he does things ‘off live’ or when the cameras stopped.
the video carried on after he stopped having trouble with the cannon and they both just stood there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.