Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww bless her…..her belly is finally rounding at the bottom thinking it’s a baby bump 🙊 no darling it’s just getting a little fatter. 16 weeks pregnant surely wouldn’t create a bump won someone of her size 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m nearly 17 wks my “bump” isn’t really visible and is quite high up over my belly button I had a belly before though so I’m not considering it a bump lol

I’m nearly 17 wks my “bump” isn’t really visible and is quite high up over my belly button I had a belly before though so I’m not considering it a bump lol
Im 17 weeks i was 8 stone at my 10 week appointment I just feel really bloated 😂 and this is my second baby

Reactions: 2
22 weeks here and definitely no bump 😂 I mean, it’s rounding out a little but you couldn’t call it a bump yet at all.
Tasha is deluded

Im 17 weeks i was 8 stone at my 10 week appointment I just feel really bloated 😂 and this is my second baby

Reactions: 1
I noticed she had disappeared!! I’m desperate to see the Tik Tok exposing her but I can’t find it. I think I said before but for so long I thought her bf was her son. He properly looked like a child when they got together and I guess he really was if he was 17. I did find it quite concerning to be using fertility drugs like that - what happens if you use something like a trigger shot or clomid when you do actually ovulate naturally? It is even more concerning to learn her children are in care. What a mess.
If you type into the tiktok search bar ‘ttc baby adie’ it should be the first or second video

Everyone carries differently don’t they, I was a 10-12 when I was pregnant and I didn’t really show until 18 weeks or so. It’s just her weekly bump updates are pointless, we can see her face/arms getting bigger so it’s just her eating most likely at the moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dont think she can have a thread now as she technically dosent have followers anymore or social media

‘I won’t have as much time to spend with the reborns because, obviously, my real baby will be my priority. But I would love to be able to introduce them to each other.

😂😂😂😂
get a grip love

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god that’s so embarrassing. Why would you put yourself through that?
Does she realise the internet is forever? That poor child is going to be ripped apart at school with this and the this morning interview.
Oh god.. just thought, I bet she’ll try and go back on there with an update. I’m so embarrassed for her

Reading that article I don’t think either of them understand what’s it’s going to be like to have a real baby, that isn’t just for cuddles before being shoved in the nursery or stay perfectly sleeping whilst you take it for a walk and certainly won’t make a train journey less stressful! They are in for a big shock about the realities of being a parent.

Reactions: 6
Shes got a new reborn few weeks back. But has a wishlist for baby essentials 🙃
Saw on her reborn insta account that one of those new babies is up for sale already, she’s only had it a week or so. Wonder if she will try selling her actual baby after a week?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh god that’s so embarrassing. Why would you put yourself through that?
Does she realise the internet is forever? That poor child is going to be ripped apart at school with this and the this morning interview.
Oh god.. just thought, I bet she’ll try and go back on there with an update. I’m so embarrassed for her
The This Morning interview is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. She took one of the dolls on a first date!! Who does that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.