Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Needmorecoffee2

Tasha genuinely has no ideas of her own.. the copying has reached epic proportions.. how does Tanya keep her cool and not call her out?! I would lose my shit if Tasha kept doing that to me.. she is beyond needing help now.. get some mental health help Tasha, please..

Reactions: 12

Mum123

VIP Member
What we betting trasha will have a ‘festive kfc’ this weekend cos tanyas had one today! 🤔

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s more ridiculous - a 3 course dinner on a fucking Wednesday or the third course being a muller corner 😂😂

Tanyas offerings from the other night of Mac and cheese looks like a cat has been on the work surface and done a load of turds on the top of it.

• Haha
It is sad.. She has put herself into this really disgusting position and she doesn't know how to stop. It's obvious that John doesn't give her the attention she desperately craves so she seeks acceptance from complete strangers. With him messing around it's obviously pushed her over the edge and she doesn't know what to do, so she goes onto Instagram to have people tell her that her neurotic behaviour is okay, those same people are laughing at her. Her real friends should step in and help her, John should man the fuck up and help her but we know he won't because as long as she is acting this way then that's his excuse for whatever he does! Tashas account never started out with such sheer desperation, just shows you what a lying cheating partner can do to your mind as well as getting obsessed with social media and likes from people she will never meet, she doesn't know what reality is anymore.

I put my tree up today. Not a single photo has been taken. Just had a nice time with my kids helping. She does my bloody head in, everything is so yummy, so festive, so exciting. Why do we need a picture of the soup she's having for dinner, it's just soup. Does she ever have a bad day ffs. I had a shit day yesterday and don't mind admitting it. She annoys the crap out of me but it's like a car accident , I can't look away...

I hope Johnny boy whips out his chubby and puts it on some guys shoulder in the dark, imagine the fight, Tash would be screaming like the fucking lunatic she is, ice blast will be all over the place and she will still be screaming hee hee..... What a night huns

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Thing is, its not like this hasn't happened before. I saw a survey the other day, and it came out on top that middle aged housewives, spending their life on facebook or instagram making it look like the most amazing, happy, family life, but deep down, they had fuck all.

Ive said it a million times, trash, just delete your instagram. Get a job. Limit yourself to one hour phone time a day and get stuck into some hobbies that dont involve spending money and trying to impress thousands of people you dont know, and will never know. These people aren't your friends, in fact dare I say a few of them are probably members on here taking the piss out of you. Just start a fresh, get away from that toxic cunt tanya, and do something for yourself. Because I've no doubt she will be gloating at this.

Just disappear for a few months, take some time out for yourself and the children. Because they will know about this too.

Long time lurker here 👋🏼 so relieved other people find Tanya as annoying as me.
has anyone seen a more annoying video than of Tanya eating a corn on the cob on her IG. (from a while ago but) ugggghhhhh. WHY 😫 🌽

Long time lurker here 👋🏼 so relieved other people find Tanya as annoying as me.
has anyone seen a more annoying video than of Tanya eating a corn on the cob on her IG. (from a while ago but) ugggghhhhh. WHY 😫 🌽
SHIT sorry guys. Got the wrong Tanya... didn’t read the threads properly 😂
*leaves quietly*

• Haha

DeeT

Still calling bull💩on the whole Xmas market tale. Not a mention until it was highlighted on here, then she suddenly remembers to add the the meal planner. Now on Monday morning just days from what she said was quote a chance of a lifetime trip, yet no mention again. Normally she’s is an state of complete overexcitement about the most trivial nonsense and yet nothing for her Xmas market trip. When they went on their begged holiday to one of her ‘ladies’ villas earlier this year she prattled on continually in the run up to the actual trip, could barely contain herself, so this laidback attitude to this weekend’s trip just doesn’t add up 🤔🤔

Reactions: 11

unbelievable_jeff

You guys are hilarious tonight [emoji23][emoji23] what a shit show we have had today. Tanya's tree looks lovely but I think a bit more colour would look nicer.

Anyway I've made a little Christmas themed game for you, we all love a theme. It's called spot the tree [emoji319]

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Moonfaced 😭🌚
What on earth is that mouth 😭

Wouldn’t blame him.

Imagine seeing your manic moonfaced wife stuff herself with junk food alone on the sofa every night. in her frumpy flannel pyjamas and bed socks. 🤮

Then every morning watching her get into bizarre poses on the floor to take photos of random items in the house for strangers who are laughing at her.

Run for the hills Jonny baby.
Maybe ‘Elf night’ tipped him over the edge 🤣

• Haha

michelle1990

VIP Member
i got that 3 weeks ago yeah well i got it 4 weeks ago...fuck me not only are these two ugly they are pathetic too, they wind me right up, never known anything like it, fuck having trasha as a family member she would of got knocked out a long time ago if she was anything to do with me, my 3 and 8 year olds are more mature than these pair of trollops, honestly i can’t deal, and i wish she would stop posting pictures of her granny bedroom, looks like an 80’s throwback 🙄

• Haha