Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

michelle1990

VIP Member
I know, but it’s like car crash tv we have to keep watching, just for the laughs.
What makes me laugh is how many followers they both have.
We all love a game at Christmas but these two have these games play them once and we never see them again.
The money they waste is unbelievable, Tanya could treat herself to a new tv stand. And Tasha could finish off her bedroom, living room kitchen, ok basically she needs to re-do her whole house. 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂

Kittycoo

I'd never call anyone stupid, look at the numbers compared to the screenshot from the pic posted from his "supposed account". I'm not sticking up for them in any way. Maybe I'm being stupid and he has two accounts...though doubt it 🤷🏼‍♀️
fair point but your original post just had one photo the two photos showing the direct comparison would’ve helped your case. For those of us that don’t follow him we have no idea of follower numbers.

Maggie28

VIP Member
We can all buy a GU pot, then copy and paste a random pudding recipe from BBC good foods or whatever it’s called pretending we made it. Just saying!

No way did she make that, her standards are shit - that baguette thing she’s got this morning looks like some sort of bodily infection!!!!
Honestly I love this thread 🤣🤣🤣