Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tanya could shit on her carpet and roll around in it and Tasha would still copy her and make it look like it was her idea.. oh kiddies so much shitting fun.. hee hee

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rvg

VIP Member
It’s so easy to predict her next posts it’s actually amusing 😂 I predict her last few posts of the night will be a cup of tea by the side of her bed and it’ll say “will say goodnight insta, had a lovely evening and feeling festive now”

• Haha
Reactions: 14

swimming

VIP Member
Well I got mine last week because one of my ladies knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who works in the radio times printing factory so we got it first out of anyone in the country.

HeHe HuN So CuTe hEhE cAnT wAiT fOr ChRiStMaS

• Haha

as340

a MANIC week and weekend of TV. Ffs lol. She’s such a bloody sloth.

she’s even put #couchpotato in another comment. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Does she know the meaning of manic?! :ROFLMAO: Literally has no idea what real life is that woman. I’ll be working 12 hours shifts from now up until Christmas and won’t break up until 6pm Xmas Eve, and between that I’ve got to shop and wrap and do all the other stuff you need to do, and yet I know and understand that there are people that have it way worse than I do! There are people doing what I do that also have kids to look after as well, or people who work in public services and don’t get an Xmas break of any description.

yet this dickhead thinks she’s got a manic week because she’s got two Netflix shows to watch and a fucking meal planner to copy off Tan🤯🤯

absolute melt

Rvg

VIP Member
It’s fake. When I compare the font of the username and message to messages in my own inbox they are slightly different. Some saddo has taken the time to change their profile pic and message someone pretending to be him and then that person has then photoshopped the account name. Tasha is a mad cow but she doesn’t deserve to be treated like this. It’s all fun and games taking the piss out of her themed dinners but this is someone’s life and marriage

Eyespy00

Please can we all just picture her sat on the floor with her elf hat, slippers and pjs on, with about 70 different plates of food placed around her whilst her GROWN kids and husband look on in despair. Because we all know she does this for her own benefit.

• Haha
New thread name suggestion:

"Christmas is coming and the Ginger’s getting fat. Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat."

• Haha

NapQueen

I think there’s something dodgy about this Xmas market thing. Someone Tanya knows told someone I know (lol, confusing), that trash and John had a big argument on Thursday or Friday last week (John told derek in a text message and mentioned he was tired of it all - whatever that means lol), but I think you’re right - this Xmas market shite. Is she taking the kids out of school? Not ideal trash when we know what school they go to because you’ve taken photos of them in uniforms before... thick moron
Wouldn’t blame him.

Imagine seeing your manic moonfaced wife stuff herself with junk food alone on the sofa every night. in her frumpy flannel pyjamas and bed socks. 🤮

Then every morning watching her get into bizarre poses on the floor to take photos of random items in the house for strangers who are laughing at her.

Run for the hills Jonny baby.

• Haha
  • Sad

Kat973

Tanya posted a picture of a White Company candle 4 days ago and Tasha has the same one arrive in her “happy post” today. The woman has zero class or shame.

Reactions: 13
American cousins my arse! If she has them they have no fucking clue that she exists! She does it all for the gram! Has anyone notice there is never any pics of Del and John eating with them? They probably text each other and ask hey bro, what's your crazy bitch other half up to now; mine is a hee heeing fucker... yours?

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Shit the bed! Is she actually for fucking real?! Breakfast to go, pizza express and then KFC cos Tanya had it. Has she ANY self-awareness at all???

I did say a few weeks back what a bad mother she is feeding her kids all that crap, constantly. I completely stand by that. Disgusting.

Needmorecoffee2

Tasha was tired this morning 😂😂😂😂😂 bloody hell.. she literally has nothing to be tired for.. she had Monday ‘off’ .. maybe worked 1 or 2 hours yesterday... THAT’S IT!! How the hell does she think the rest of us cope? Seriously... she is taking the piss surely? She seriously needs to go out & get a proper job.. she is so far removed from the real world.. she doesn’t have a clue.. she is in a whole world of make believe.. I can’t process that she feels tired.. fuck off you lazy greedy piece of shit.. you are offensive to all the working mums (and dads) out there..

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
‘Naughty hubby went out and got syrup pudding’ he he so naughty Tasha don’t know how you put up with his naughty antics he he

• Haha
Is it just me who thinks they all (trasha and fam) look like a stereotypical benefits family with the clothes they wear? They all could do with a good wash and some decent clean clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12