Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her Q&A is so predictable. answering questions explaining that co-parenting is going great - yes Tash, co-parenting, not solo parenting 🤦🏻‍♀️ that the kids are coping better emotionally with the change and their dad moving out, that she's looking forward to christmas, because she has the kids on christmas eve and christmas day, and has loads of festive activities and santa trips and adventures planned - likely the majority will be #gifted - and that she's been spending time with her friends enjoying herself, is lucky enough to be able to afford therapy and has support from her family and that in general, everything is going well - but the moment she receives a message from someone else going thru a divorce and struggling, her immediate response is to dig out a posed pohoot of herself crying, along with a "i don't want anyone to think I'm fine!" and a reminder that she doesn't show everything. she's literally shared multiple reels of herself with montaged footage of herself in tears, plus vlogs and stories detailing her difficulties and struggles - yet she doesn't share everything, so people shouldn't be assuming that she's coping okay. Tash hun, the only person who knows more details about your life as a "solo parent" is your therapist! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Are people really asking if she’s dating when they’ve literally just split? I can’t help but think dating wouldn’t be my priority (I also have 3 children).

Thread title - My names Tash I like to moan, don’t you know I’m doing it alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
love how Tash forgot to buy advent calendars for the kids, and tried to justify it with the excuse of being such a "busy solo parent" - as though she hasn't repeatedlt mentioned that the kids spend most weekends with their dad and she has loads of time alone to the point that she doesn't know what to do with herself, or goes out partying with friends! hardly the "busy" life she claims, where she is rushed off her feet with three young children to care for totally alone with no break, her head filled with the stress of money issues and childcare and concerns about affording christmas presents etc!

she's so focused on making new Christmas traditions with the kids this year - expensive decorations and trips to see santa and endless activities that she can film for content - surely she could have left Rome with the nanny, or popped to a shop while the kids were getting there emotionally support the need at therapy to grab a few advent calendars. or simply be honest, and say she forgot - full stop. no need to justify it with the obligatory "remember i am a single mum! so busy! so stressful! no support! no time alone!" 🙄🙄

the way she's so desperate to rebrand herself as representative of the average "single mum" and create content aimed at single parents, happily overlooking her privilege in terms of childcare, wealth and the involvement and commitment of her kids' father, is beyond cringe. 🤦🏻‍♀️

thread title suggestion;

Tash: just an average single mum, three kids and all alone - but don't assume she's ok she just doesn't like to moan! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
love how Tash forgot to buy advent calendars for the kids, and tried to justify it with the excuse of being such a "busy solo parent" - as though she hasn't repeatedlt mentioned that the kids spend most weekends with their dad and she has loads of time alone to the point that she doesn't know what to do with herself, or goes out partying with friends! hardly the "busy" life she claims, where she is rushed off her feet with three young children to care for totally alone with no break, her head filled with the stress of money issues and childcare and concerns about affording christmas presents etc!

she's so focused on making new Christmas traditions with the kids this year - expensive decorations and trips to see santa and endless activities that she can film for content - surely she could have left Rome with the nanny, or popped to a shop while the kids were getting there emotionally support the need at therapy to grab a few advent calendars. or simply be honest, and say she forgot - full stop. no need to justify it with the obligatory "remember i am a single mum! so busy! so stressful! no support! no time alone!" 🙄🙄

the way she's so desperate to rebrand herself as representative of the average "single mum" and create content aimed at single parents, happily overlooking her privilege in terms of childcare, wealth and the involvement and commitment of her kids' father, is beyond cringe. 🤦🏻‍♀️

thread title suggestion;

Tash: just an average single mum, three kids and all alone - but don't assume she's ok she just doesn't like to moan! 🤣🤣
PREACH!!!

This is bloody perfect 👏

Reactions: 1

thread title suggestion;

There’s not excuse not to buy them, they have been in all the supermarkets and shops since October, I’m a busy mom to 5 one been 6 months old and I’ve never forgotten

• Heart
There’s not excuse not to buy them, they have been in all the supermarkets and shops since October, I’m a busy mom to 5 one been 6 months old and I’ve never forgotten
and even i she did forget - likely because she does her food shop online and it wouldn't surprise me if she sends the nanny out to buy anything they need during the week, thus hadn't seen them in the shops - there is no reason she couldn't pop out either when the kids were with their dad, and just arrive a few minutes late to her night out, or gone to the shop while the twins were at school and Rome was with the nanny - or even asked one of her friends/family to grab a few! she's hardly the rushed-off-her-feet busy mother with no time to herself that she tries to make out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ah, Tash. just an average single mum. solo parenting three kids, exhausted and busy, with no time to herself - causally posing for a selfie as she waits to get botox. totally relatable!👌🏻🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t deserve those children! Hopefully they will end up with a nice stepmother

Reactions: 3
We don’t need to see this
we all know she spends 99.9% of her time with the kids staring at the screen on her phone! it's not just when she is using the toilet that she "forgets" she's a mum! she's so used to talking to her phone when filming stories that she regularly has conversations with the kids while filming, and doesn't even bother to turn and look at them while she's talking to them - she looks at them standing next to or behind her through her phone, because she can't drag her eyes away from the screen! 🙄🙄

interesting how whe she's busy being a stressed, rushed single mum, Tash is never off her phone - yet the weekends the kdia spend with their dad, she can easily get through two whole days without posting on IG. almost like scrolling SM is an activity she waits to do when the kids are with her, as a way to avoid having to play with them or an excuse to ignore them by claiming it's "werk". 🤷🏻‍♂️

urgh, such a drag when school is cancelled and your are forced to spend the whole day with your children! most single mothers would be struggling in that situation in terms of childcare, not complaining that they have to take their twins and their toddler to the soft play area. 🙄🙄

It's funny how for months she's been harping on about how she is not going to share her dating life on IG as it's 'private' now she is 2 minutes in a 'relationship' and already made a pathetic reel about it🤣🤣 no one cares hun

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It's funny how for months she's been harping on about how she is not going to share her dating life on IG as it's 'private' now she is 2 minutes in a 'relationship' and already made a pathetic reel about it🤣🤣 no one cares hun
SO predictable. she initially said that she wouldn't consider dating for quite a while, and that when she did start dating, she would be keeping it private and not sharing details on SM. she has created that reel purposefully because she knows people will get proper invested in her love life and dates and will follow and engage with her account, hoping that she will share more details - but it won't happen. just wait til her next Q&A, when someone dares ask a question about her dates, she will make a huge deal out of how she is keeping that side of her life private - which is totally fine, but if that's her plan, there is no need to create reels hinting at the fact that she has started dating when she has absolutely no intention of sharing any further details. it's all for attention and engagement and encouraging her followers to speculate and interact with her posts - but will then get crappy in her stories when people respond by asking questions! if you don't wanna share stuff about your love life Tash, just don't! dropping hints just to justify a rant about how people refuse to represent your privacy is truly pathetic. 🙄🙄

Sorry but did anyone else find this as tacky as I did.
like tash nobody is bothered hun. Being a “single mum” who’s “so busy” where did you find the time hun. 😅🤦🏼‍♀️🤔
it'll be guys she met while out on one of her nights out clubbing and at parties with friends, during her weekend "breaks" from being a single mum! SO relatable! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.