TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence to anyone but she looks like she smells and smokes weed all day while burning incense and talking to fellow stoners about books that she’s never read, or that fucking Rupi Kaur book of pomes
All I know is she is 100 miles away from the girl she was when she started. And she can call this her authentic self,but if it is, thats just sad.

Reactions: 3
No offence to anyone but she looks like she smells and smokes weed all day while burning incense and talking to fellow stoners about books that she’s never read, or that fucking Rupi Kaur book of pomes
Ah here, I find her a bit annoying and smug but she hardly looks like she smells and smokes weed that’s a bit of a random insult

Reactions: 7
She is so defensive and passive aggressive on stories right now, being called out for her air of superiority about Ireland! Its been a longstanding issues Tara, not just for this trip. And her idea of "free" work for the tourism board involves painting ireland to be some backwards village.

Also, its very clear she reads on here

Reactions: 8
She's so condescending in all her replies. "just when I thought I could use sarcasm around you all". Not sure she understands how sarcasm actually works.

Reactions: 10
She's so condescending in all her replies. "just when I thought I could use sarcasm around you all". Not sure she understands how sarcasm actually works.
Its so defensive, and deflecting from the issue, by making the commenters out to be the bad ones. Crazymaking. Typical narcissist behaviour. Im sure she is an absolute delight to be around.

Reactions: 10
Free work for the tourism board. Lol. The entitlement of these influencers never ceases to amaze me - I’ve spent years doing photography around London that no one asked for, do they owe me money now? Idiot.

Reactions: 14
Wow as if she couldn't make herself look any worse!

She definitely doesn't know what sarcasm means

Reactions: 8
Yes to everything you said and I’m an American. So many of us want to flee to Europe.

Reactions: 6
Just wondering, are “dickies” something I should know about or at least have heard about before? Are they a thing? Asking for a friend!

Just wondering, are “dickies” something I should know about or at least have heard about before? Are they a thing? Asking for a friend!
They're mens workwear pants & her friend Ruthy Ruby loves them as part of her vibe so of course Tara does too

Reactions: 5
Skateboarders wore them since the 90s. And then people who don't skateboard wearing those kind of clothes became a thing in recent years along with a 90s revival I suppose. She is very basic lol. Like she is a few years late to this trend anyway.

Rule of thumb if they sell it in urban outfitters it is mainstream. And they do sell dickies.

Lolling at her resorting to clickbait titles to get some views, yet churning out the EXACT SAME VLOG week after week. Watch one and you've watched them all.

"Irish girl drinks iced coffee in NYC"

Reactions: 14
Thanks a mill for the dickies update.
I was alive and wore clothes in the 90’s and was worried I had missed out on some vital trend!! If it’s just a tarmarz & ruthy ruby bandwagon, I’ll live without them!
The vlogs are a bit samey, with the opening shot of the iced coffee etc! As for her contraceptive “journey”, she was off it with no bf and back on when she is having sex again. Just like most women!!

New YouTube up guys “A week in the life of a NYC creative”
By the way did any of you know she lives in New York?