Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be making 80-100k herself through Instagram, she may have got the mortgage herself. As a musician you would earn money by writing music and playing for other people too, not just yourself.

The latest hall tour is awful. It's like walking through Jumanji, golden animal statues everywhere. Make it stop.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah it’s actually gas at this stage. Couldn’t stop laughing when she got a brainwave to buy (another) “sconce” and spray it.........gold! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah it’s actually gas at this stage. Couldn’t stop laughing when she got a brainwave to buy (another) “sconce” and spray it.........gold! 🤣🤣🤣
Stop 😂 I burst out laughing at that idea. Tara strolling into woodies tomorrow for a can of gold spray all decked out in her Adidas tracksuit..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The latest hall tour is awful. It's like walking through Jumanji, golden animal statues everywhere. Make it stop.. 😂
😂 That's exactly what it's like! Like they all just crashed their heads through the wall and got stuck so she sprayed them gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now the hunt for a gold shelf....my god! You know when they say less is more Tara?? It's true

Well atleast for Gene's 3rd birthday party that's the decorations sorted. Dublin Zoo in the hallway! There'll be no Beggy Mitchell posts that weekend... #sorted

• Haha
The hall is dreadful. Nothing works!
The light switches are basic white ones and with all the gold everywhere they put silver coloured taps in the downstairs bathroom. Jesus why didn’t they get someone qualified to give them some advice with the interiors, it’s all so gaudy.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but reminds me of house of horrors at the carnival back in the 1990s

OK... i commented earlier in this thread that I liked what she was doing with the house. I was basing that off the kitchen and sitting room. I'd never seen the hall. Until today. Holy Santa Claus tit. Whoever described it as Jumanji... nail on the head!

Reactions: 8
Yeah the hall has taken it to another level. I think individually everything is really nice and quirky, but when it’s all put together it’s way too much, almost like it’s a shop and everything is for sale if that makes sense.

Why she feels the need to have it all finished is beyond me, isn’t it nice to go through life finding things that you like rather than buying everything in the shop just so you can say it’s finished to impress your instagram followers.

Finally, I’m enjoying the house updates. It’s like watching an episode of 60 Minute Makeover with Peter Andre from 2008 and constantly saying aaaah jaaaysis what are they doing to the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never realised how big her teeth actually are until someone on here pointed it out! Now that’s all I can focus on when I look at her story’s! Is it me or are they are just to big for her mouth??

She comes from a well off family so I'd say the folks defo gave her a helping hand aswell.

I also want to know more about this tea emoji😂😂😂
🤐

The house. The f**king house. I mean COME ON! It is VILE! All that anima tat! Sweet Jesus, I honestly can’t look at it! It burns my eyes ha ha ha ha! And what is with all the Adidas? It is by far the strangest thing I’ve seen in a while

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I like the carpet she chose for the stairs in the hall to be fair but everything else is 😳. The big ostrich head 🙈
With the husband’s music career.. Defo if he hasn’t made it now it might be time to try something else. Unless he plays in bands etc? My cousins husband plays in a number of bands - usually weddings Fridays and Saturdays and extra during summer and Christmas and they charge €2500 between 4-5 of them. They often play other gigs before weddings too and on midweek nights. Not great for a mortgage application or in current climate though

Reactions: 1
I like the carpet she chose for the stairs in the hall to be fair but everything else is 😳. The big ostrich head 🙈
With the husband’s music career.. Defo if he hasn’t made it now it might be time to try something else. Unless he plays in bands etc? My cousins husband plays in a number of bands - usually weddings Fridays and Saturdays and extra during summer and Christmas and they charge €2500 between 4-5 of them. They often play other gigs before weddings too and on midweek nights. Not great for a mortgage application or in current climate though
My friend is in a band and they do a wedding or two pretty much every weekend, when they don't have a gig already arranged, and go live in Dubai for a month each year to play the Irish bars over Christmas and New year and I don't even want to think about how much he earns! 😂 Tara's husband gives off the vibe that he would think he's too good for weddings or pub gigs though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.