Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really got on my tits!! I don’t like #gifted either it’s basically PR
She’s the worst…”just got a lovely delivery from…” trying to make it sound like she orders and PAYS for stuff. She’d sicken your hole

Reactions: 6
She really is such a bore but to be fair to her she seems to be a great mother to her 2 boys🥰
Why is that now? Because she puts up happy happy happy pictures all perfectly curated for insta?! Ye she's a great ma...your comment is the exact validation these gobshites thrive on but ultimately they are exploiting their little ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why the constant posting of food pics when she is clearly eating none of it. She is absolutely emaciated. She should clarify if its down to a medical issue or what instead of posting images of herself modelling clothes and young impressionable women thinking this size is attainable without pure and utter starvation!

Reactions: 13
Her content is so boring, how is she making a living from this? A Xmas decoration she put up today - mind blowing!!

Reactions: 4
I reckon preggers again. We had the vague ‘not feeling well’ then the ‘I got good news’ and then the lack of drinks and hangover mentions at the awards last week coupled with a NON body clinging dress where she usually loves us to see her rib cage. Content baby is her only hope of survival

Reactions: 8
I reckon preggers again. We had the vague ‘not feeling well’ then the ‘I got good news’ and then the lack of drinks and hangover mentions at the awards last week coupled with a NON body clinging dress where she usually loves us to see her rib cage. Content baby is her only hope of survival
Yeah your probably right, she is way too quite now also

Reactions: 2
Yeah your probably right, she is way too quite now also
I did notice she said she felt like she was in her 20s again getting ready drinking tea and chatting with Amy before the awards. What!? I did not drink tea while getting ready to go the piss!! So it seems she wasn’t drinking??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so odd. She shares a post congratulating Clem's pregnancy announcement and immediately follows it up with a throw back to her being pregnant ( like she invented it)

Reactions: 11
She's so odd. She shares a post congratulating Clem's pregnancy announcement and immediately follows it up with a throw back to her being pregnant ( like she invented it)
I thought that reel was going to end with an announcement and steal Clems thunder

• Haha
Reactions: 7