Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Tara tagged a coffee place in Whitehall today instead of pretending she lives in Drumcondra 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She actually lives in Whitehall but pretends she lives in drumcondra. Like the way she pretends she eats what she wants and doesn’t exercise 🙄
You won’t hurt her feelings with this post because I bet you didn’t know she does no harm but takes no tit 🤭🤭😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Tara.... 🥴 I literally dont think i can hack this one anymore. Started out liking her from the begining when she didn't grate on me. All this nonsense with doctor appointments and scan's like its a big teaser from Line of Duty. Dragging the arse out of it. If she thinks she would rather not divulge what is the matter with her then keep it to yourself love. Keep it private. In her latest stories she's wearing a pink top buttoned up and she's talking drivel and sure the next story the top is conveniently unbuttoned to reveal a sneak peek at a nursing bra strap 🙄 Asking people if they'd like her advice on interiors 🤣🤣 Nah, thank's pet your house is like a set from Eastenders. Pat Butcher would be so proud.

Lots of new mother's that are on insta use it as a platform to connect and relate with their followers who may also be new mothers. My little boy is few months older than Gene. She could have garnered herself with some praise (they love that) if she had shared a little about what motherhood is like for many mothers. Share with your followers the day's you couldn't find the interest in leaving the house with a baby and that BF is a struggle at times. Life in lockdown is not all baking cupcake's and opening gift's of pancake batter and monkey lamps. Everything about her seem's put on and fake. There's no sincerity with the girl at all. Time to unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I unfollowed her last year when she was pregnant. She is the most boring, bland human of all time. She offers nothing by way of content.

Reactions: 19
Why oh why does she bother doing Q and A's....she gets 4 questions and they're always the same rubbish. Probably asked them herself. What's the actual point??

Reactions: 14
She’s really shown herself to be so dull since covid started... without real business women like Pippa or Aimee to throw her a gig she’s the same as any influencer with over 10k following with the swipe ups ...

Reactions: 9
She looks shocking!
I think it’s more that we’re so used to seeing her with her big sweeping brush eyelashes! When you stop getting the extensions your own lashes really do suffer. I think she is very pretty but her old eyelashes make my skin crawl because they remind me of spiders!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s more that we’re so used to seeing her with her big sweeping brush eyelashes! When you stop getting the extensions your own lashes really do suffer. I think she is very pretty but her old eyelashes make my skin crawl because they remind me of spiders!
I think she’s basic lucks wise and it’s all add ins making her look half decent. And before the hate, no not saying I’m an oil painting. Far from it but also not making a living at what she’s at. I think when you see her look like this to how much better she can look we have to commend MUAs skills!

I think she’s basic lucks wise and it’s all add ins making her look half decent. And before the hate, no not saying I’m an oil painting. Far from it but also not making a living at what she’s at. I think when you see her look like this to how much better she can look we have to commend MUAs skills!
Looks*

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.