Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all settle down to watch it with a nice cup of tea and a protein ball…………anyone got a good recipe???
And the final scene will just say - Take no tit do no harm 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread Title

Thread Taramakeup number 2 lasted longer than woeful Wondercru

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion; Tara it's been 6 years, please stop talking about your wedding. Regards, The Nation of Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thank god she’s going to do some make up looks soon!
I have forgotten how to highlight my cheeks, put on a white eye liner pencil & a nude lip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank god she’s going to do some make up looks soon!
I have forgotten how to highlight my cheeks, put on a white eye liner pencil & a nude lip
She's going to rope her mother in to model and do make up on her. no disrespect, but no thanks Tara. I know Tara thinks her mum looks 30 but she doesn't, you aren't meant to put powder highlight on mature skin, it emphasises the lines etc,she does her mums makeup exactly how she would do her own.

Reactions: 18
She is looking painfully thin. I hope her health problems aren’t worsening. 😢

Reactions: 5
She is looking painfully thin. I hope her health problems aren’t worsening. 😢
She looks so thin in that latest reel, when I first caught sight of her in the first outfit, the black & white with the red bag I nearly mistook her for a road sign or a pedestrian crossing pole or something.
Messin aside, I hope she’s okay

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing that’s wrong with her is she thinks she’s a model🤦‍♀️ The arms swinging.. mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks so thin in that latest reel, when I first caught sight of her in the first outfit, the black & white with the red bag I nearly mistook her for a road sign or a pedestrian crossing pole or something.
Messin aside, I hope she’s okay
She's looking seriously thin. she was always slim but she looks like she's dropped a good bit of weight.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think she eats much - doesn’t really drink alcohol - her treat is an energy ball and a cupOFtea and takeaway sushi 🤣 Walks everywhere and prob consumes 1200 calories a day - so is skin and bones. She was never naturally that skinny she just has gone like this the past year and got Botox etc I think to try revamp her career ! She shouldn’t bother it’s dead 😂😂 on a bitchy note the 2 boys are actually now quite funny looking not just jules - maybe the older one just needs a haircut tho 🥴 dunno how she was a model just don’t get her appeal aside from being skinny - face is average at best

Reactions: 8
Don’t think she eats much - doesn’t really drink alcohol - her treat is an energy ball and a cupOFtea and takeaway sushi 🤣 Walks everywhere and prob consumes 1200 calories a day - so is skin and bones. She was never naturally that skinny she just has gone like this the past year and got Botox etc I think to try revamp her career ! She shouldn’t bother it’s dead 😂😂 on a bitchy note the 2 boys are actually now quite funny looking not just jules - maybe the older one just needs a haircut tho 🥴 dunno how she was a model just don’t get her appeal aside from being skinny - face is average at best
I agree with about her diet being very low in calories, like imagine on a Saturday night you're sitting in and your treat was a fig roll and a cupoFtea. that's bleeping depressing. anytime she shows her famous homemade "chilli con carne" it's a portion size gene should be eating.

Reactions: 7
I agree with about her diet being very low in calories, like imagine on a Saturday night you're sitting in and your treat was a fig roll and a cupoFtea. that's bleeping depressing. anytime she shows her famous homemade "chilli con carne" it's a portion size gene should be eating.
She also secretly exercises a lot

Reactions: 7
I’d say she’s super obsessed with her weight. Sure she practically lives a “clean life” as they say. Not much weight to go on at first and probably is constantly watching her intake. Anyone that has perfected the art of protein balls ain’t going to be digging into a Big Mac 🤣🤣🤣 but she’s super thin and probably likes the look on her.

All I’ll say gals that she will age much quicker than anyone with a decent bit of meat on our bones 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.