Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on a bitchy note the 2 boys are actually now quite funny looking not just jules - maybe the older one just needs a haircut tho 🥴
They’re just innocent kids, little more than baniesNo, their mother shouldn’t put them online but thats not their fault. No child deserves nasty comments.

Reactions: 19
Fair point ! Was a bit bitchy but to be fair they are a bit funny looking which I find funny given she’s so looks obsessed ! And u cannot deny genie needs a haircut 💇‍♂️ 🙈😂
They’re just innocent kids, little more than baniesNo, their mother shouldn’t put them online but thats not their fault. No child deserves nasty comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
In her Penneys video, the skinny black jeans look really makes her look like she had an eating disorder. She looks really ill in that whole video. Awful sad. She’s clearly eating very little to maintain such low body weight, any wonder she looks absolutely exhausted and has rings under her eyes. She must not have an ounce of energy. Her little nieces will soon be noticing that she’s smaller than them.

Reactions: 6
Fair point ! Was a bit bitchy but to be fair they are a bit funny looking which I find funny given she’s so looks obsessed ! And u cannot deny genie needs a haircut 💇‍♂️ 🙈😂
All I see are innocent little faces, ugh this is horrible side side of social media. Can only assume you don’t have any kids, I don’t think another mother could look at a small child and think that.

Reactions: 11
Every child is beautiful. It's her sharing of them i find disgusting.
This!! Absolutely no need to comment on kids looks. It’s unnecessary and mean. Tara and her ballbag of a husband need to stop sharing them to thousands of strangers, that’s the only thing that should be criticised here.

Reactions: 7
Contrary to popular belief but you can be a mother and not find some other kids cute 🤷‍♀️ She’s really not helping them with the awful haircuts and names either

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Contrary to popular belief but you can be a mother and not find some other kids cute 🤷‍♀️ She’s really not helping them with the awful haircuts and names either
You can also have a filter and keep such comments about innocent children inside your brain 🤷🏼‍♀️You don’t have to think they are cute. A fully grown adult commenting negatively on a 4 year old’s looks (and whatever age the baby is) is just weird (or nasty) and unnecessary.

Reactions: 10
Shockingly, when I had my babies they didn’t perform a labotomy as well! People have opinions and just because you’re a mother or not btw, doesn’t mean they necessarily change because you’ve had a kid 🙄 Mean comments are whatever BUT she puts them online and makes money off them and therefore opens herself AND THEM up to random strangers opinions!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She is literally trying to morphe into Clem! Clem is very slim aswell but she does carry it a lot better and looks healthier. Tara is obviously being restrictive with her diet because the weight loss is very noticeable these days, I hope she is ok

Her feet are so brown in that reel 🥹 they look like they’ve been dipped in varnish

• Haha
Shockingly, when I had my babies they didn’t perform a labotomy as well! People have opinions and just because you’re a mother or not btw, doesn’t mean they necessarily change because you’ve had a kid 🙄 Mean comments are whatever BUT she puts them online and makes money off them and therefore opens herself AND THEM up to random strangers opinions!!!!!!
Sure that’s ok then 🙄 if that’s how people justify it to themselves. At the end of the day if I heard a man commenting on a 4 year old girl’s looks I would not think it was ok just because her mother posted pictures of her online. I would think it was creepy tbh and it’s no better women commenting on little boys.

Reactions: 3
Wrong assumption my dear ! Im am a mother to a son ! I still have eyes despite becoming a mother so relax … just because I’m a mother doesn’t mean I’m going to think every kid Is soooo cute ! 🤣🤣 Also I just said it as we all know how kings obsessed Tara is so she would have love beauties - and also u can’t deny gene needs a hair cut which is obviously down to the parents!
All I see are innocent little faces, ugh this is horrible side side of social media. Can only assume you don’t have any kids, I don’t think another mother could look at a small child and think that.
rt

Last edited:
Wrong assumption my dear ! Im am a mother to a son ! I still have eyes despite becoming a mother so relax … just because I’m a mother doesn’t mean I’m going to think every kid Is soooo cute ! 🤣🤣 Also I just said it as we all know how kings obsessed Tara is so she would have love beauties - and also u can’t deny gene needs a hair cut which is obviously down to the parents!

rt
I don’t know why people are outraged. The parents aren’t lookers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks so thin in that latest reel, when I first caught sight of her in the first outfit, the black & white with the red bag I nearly mistook her for a road sign or a pedestrian crossing pole or something.
Messin aside, I hope she’s okay
Same here. Wouldn’t wish illness on anyone. Hopefully whatever it is she can recover well.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s I’ll …. Your all jumping to conclusions - I just think she loves being super skinny from her modelling days and is not eating enough food . She might have had a thyroid issue or something after having the kids , I think she alluded to something along those lines but it wouldn’t make u that skinny once u take medication for it. Classic under eating I think 😬
Same here. Wouldn’t wish illness on anyone. Hopefully whatever it is she can recover well.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.