Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what’s the story with Tara’s house it’s like the jungle book with all the monkeys hanging out of the walls and tree lamps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tara tagging the tit out of James Patrice to grow her following show what great friends they are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No engagement on the Wonder Cru page! Post the other day asking for people to tag their ‘cru’
Tumbleweed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her homemade fish and chips 🤮🤮🤮and as for the portion …. Well that’s the secret to being skinny af …. Like them all, eating toddler portions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her homemade fish and chips 🤮🤮🤮and as for the portion …. Well that’s the secret to being skinny af …. Like them all, eating toddler portions.
Thinking the exact same thing, I was like that looks miserable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest post selling more shite mother's don't need 🤮"one of my favourite times of the day with the boys is bedtime" she is so full of tit! bedtime is torture with kids that age. Does she realise how smug she seems? Also her engagement on her posts is always only her other blogger mates. Does she have any friends that aren't bloggers, her mam or her sister?

Reactions: 8
Her latest post selling more shite mother's don't need 🤮"one of my favourite times of the day with the boys is bedtime" she is so full of tit! bedtime is torture with kids that age. Does she realise how smug she seems? Also her engagement on her posts is always only her other blogger mates. Does she have any friends that aren't bloggers, her mam or her sister?
Bed time IS the best. "Here, stfu and sleep, it's wine time" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's missed the boat on this one "lounge wear and tie dye " ... Tara hunny 2020 called and it wants its wardrobe back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.