Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense and why they are suddenly always together and on piss also you can get the cherry t.shirts on Temu look same to me 😂😂 but you’ll save yourself £80 👌🏻

Reactions: 5
Keyword might have. Not sure if I believe it, I mean have you seen the drip, he’s no looker 🤣
You don't start crying to your make up artist having a mental breakdown saying " I want to save my marriage but he doesn't go out without Me ever again and I've put a tracker on his phone when I'm out the country for work "
Oh yeah the make up artist is somebody I know very very well as she's My Cousin! I also know Tyga her hairdresser who doesn't even like her and won't even give her a freebie.
He might not be a looker but you do get these silly girls who think " ooooo footballer " and get all giddy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You don't start crying to your make up artist having a mental breakdown saying " I want to save my marriage but he doesn't go out without Me ever again and I've put a tracker on his phone when I'm out the country for work "
Oh yeah the make up artist is somebody I know very very well as she's My Cousin! I also know Tyga her hairdresser who doesn't even like her and won't even give her a freebie.
He might not be a looker but you do get these silly girls who think " ooooo footballer " and get all giddy.
So you've just outed your cousin for breaching client confidentiality and if anything comes off that, yourself?

Reactions: 4
I have a mum tum but is it just me or are those bikini bottoms just huge and look a bit like a nappy? And i don’t care what she says the pics will be posed and touched up so hardly real life! She is like most instahuns..a complete hypocrite…banging on about body positivity and keeping it real…followed by a post of her gym workout and links to basically slimming shakes…. For someone that’s saying to embrace it she is sure going out of her way not too and lives in huge baggy clothes that bacisally cover her up!

Reactions: 6