Tara Attfield/BossQueen4200/TheTinyBorrower

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she is declaring it to the DWP?! I doubt it so ill help her out by sending in the recording of her begging! She would have had her COL payment to! So she shouldnt be begging. All u see on TT is folk begging n been greedy and these gullable followers are helping out and geting drawn in. 😡
She on now talking about the how far she is on the weekly rankings😡💯

Reactions: 1
Flipping heck! One minute she's happy . Next bleeping hell her face is like a smacked arse

Miss im skint has paid for bingo. A gin shot.
Now another gin and 2 shots.

16 pounds a time... she talks so much tit.

Shes probably used her last 16 pounds now she's making out someone's probably rang her bla bla for gifts off people

Omg I was looking for months for a thread for this huge tw@t! So glad there is one finally! Her constant lying.. crying.. manipulating her viewers for gifts. Ive watched her for a good year or so, back to when she had her kids, vile vile woman! She’s no mother! She’s on live now, someone’s sent her a dominos. I had so many videos of her in my phone when she was being vile towards her poor babies, or people on her lives. She’s just admitted she told someone she hope their kids (come to harm) she’s disgusting!

She always says this, its quite concerning. Does anyone think she will get her kids back? In her lives she doesn't let on much but she does say things are now going her way
It's been confirmed by the children's Gran (exs mum) that the kids will never go back to her. She won't admit it on Tiktok though

Reactions: 4
I hope she never gets them back if that’s how she speak about children she don’t deserve them it’s the sickest thing I’ve heard her say and if she lives around my area she would get a slap for saying such things

Reactions: 2
I hope she never gets them back if that’s how she speak about children she don’t deserve them it’s the sickest thing I’ve heard her say and if she lives around my area she would get a slap for saying such things
Does anyone know why she blarting on live on TT

On live again saying she can’t pay her phone bill.. people keep asking if she needs some help, shes like no Im ok guys I’m not even asking anymore coz I just get tit for it, but if people wanna help then that’s fine 🙄🙄
The indirect begging pisses me off so much

• Angry
Reactions: 6
All I keep hearing is.. “i need to sort some bits out, but I won’t go into detail coz I’ll get called a beg”
In other words she needs money 🙄 she has an iPad and a phone.. possibly 2 phones? 🤔 sell one of those! I’ve had to sell my phone, even my wedding rings in the past just so we could eat and pay bills. Not rely on other people 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s just a full on woman we’re all in the same boat cost of living & she Carnt bland mental health because I have depression ptsd and anxiety I work full time being a single mum to 3 kids get off her lazy sponging arse and do abit instead of mooing about asking and making out she’s the only person that struggling

Reactions: 5