Tara Attfield/BossQueen4200/TheTinyBorrower

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not more on this person! She's a total scammer.
Before Christmas she got a big payment into her bank account that was ££££'s and didn't know what it was - blew the lot of it in days and was back begging before Christmas saying she had no money and her Christmas was ruined.

She makes me so damn angry. Saying she's in pain when she was dancing this morning building new tit yeserday......

Christ now shes got a boyfriend lol

Someone giving her money but she's spending that money nails done. Yet she's still begging for other stuff! Wow

Christ now shes got a boyfriend lol

Someone giving her money but she's spending that money nails done. Yet she's still begging for other stuff! Wow
Did u see her begging for her mobile phone bills to becpaid? Yet she had £50 set nails done this week? Why dont u prioritise your benifits. Has her arm gone ok now lol all for her pip claim. Get job instead of letting your gullable audience to pay for stuff as there on benifits to.

Reactions: 1
Yesssssss! She has her own thread!!!!!

She also took money off a child for her new set of nails!!! She's disgusting

Reactions: 2
I've followed her since she first started I used to really like her aswell...
I did to. But her attitude stinks n how she fools her gullable followers. Cant work because of her hand🤭 then if u look at her videos she doong dancing n headstands

Reactions: 2
I did to. But her attitude stinks n how she fools her gullable followers. Cant work because of her hand🤭 then if u look at her videos she doong dancing n headstands
I know! She really thinks she's hard done by aswell always moaning & complaining like she has a rough life! She doesn't work no kids to look after gets monet thrown at her off TT aswell she's a disgrace

Oh but her priorities are in order…. Her order 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You seen her on live at moment crying saying she needs a break/holiday were she dont have to pay!
her bloody followerscare getting sucked in for sure! Wonder if she would take us with her😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You seen her on live at moment crying saying she needs a break/holiday were she dont have to pay!
her bloody followerscare getting sucked in for sure! Wonder if she would take us with her😂😂😂😂
Woww a break from what exactly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1