Tara Attfield/BossQueen4200/TheTinyBorrower

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As anyone seen tara on TT i not seen her on my fyp etc. update please if any one knows! Thanks
She mainly goes live on her Facebook group. She fell out with all her mods and realised she was struggling to con any others.

Reactions: 1
Yup she's on begging someone has let her down to borrow money so she's going on about her Internet being cut off and saying it's only 50odd quid blah blah

No doubt she will get all the money she needs today!! She will never change

And as always it's NOT her fault she can't pay her virgin bill ITS VIRGINS FAULT!

Another new set of mods when will people learn

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yup she's on begging someone has let her down to borrow money so she's going on about her Internet being cut off and saying it's only 50odd quid blah blah

No doubt she will get all the money she needs today!! She will never change

And as always it's NOT her fault she can't pay her virgin bill ITS VIRGINS FAULT!

Another new set of mods when will people learn
Sounds like she’s been taking lessons from CJakaSmithyWarrior ! Disgusting begs the pair of them

Reactions: 3
Sounds like she’s been taking lessons from CJakaSmithyWarrior ! Disgusting begs the pair of them
Ohhh i can't abide that CJ I've blocked her

Looks like she's fallen with Kelly 👀

Reactions: 2
And we're begging again 'dry begging of course' we 'she' are going to try and smash rising stars....she needs 100 bonfires (800 coins each) and "I won't lie guys ill absolutely tit myself when they come on screen honestly I will"

Tiny tears is now a 'creator' she's not sure what it all means but she knows she has to do battles and likes & gifts. She's got a BIG BATTLE tonight at 10 and needs everyone's help come on guys WE can do this

duck me been watching this manky mutt the past couple days another begging bastard trying to get down rising stars nae shame 🤢

Reactions: 3
She's no shame has she made 100 quid yesterday!
Hope she is declaring it to the DWP?! I doubt it so ill help her out by sending in the recording of her begging! She would have had her COL payment to! So she shouldnt be begging. All u see on TT is folk begging n been greedy and these gullable followers are helping out and geting drawn in. 😡

Reactions: 1