Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum123

VIP Member
Lol bitches

She looks stoned
Say what you want Tanya hun, my life will never be as tragic as yours 😂 tonight’s t shirts have tipped me right over the edge, the most hilarious thing Iv ever seen ever! I actually wonder what went through your head to buy those, oh look perfect for us, we’re insta famous, ego nearly as big as your chins! Insta fame for all the wrong reasons, but whatever makes you and your tummy happy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

donjoe81

She doesnt sit and watch those film's! She takes photos of the films on tv. Its just something to post isnt it. How is there even time! Between that work, and cooking her un nutritious meals for her bubbas. I hate it when she takes a photo of the tv with that tacky tv light and god awful fire!!!
Eeew hubby has popped out for sweeties tonight......
More like hes popped out to meet a normal woman and get a breather from having a phone inbetween them. 😂😂😂
Tanya very quiet I was looking forward to being at the guns and roses concert with them. I feel like im missing out now. Still she had her tee on. She loves a theme does Tanya.

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
Tasha’s having a naughty biccie with her cuppa! Hehe 🙈
Like she doesn’t stuff her face with shit every other second of the day

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
‘The kiddies were all hot and sweaty from playing on the trampoline’

I can’t even deal with her anymore! 🤦‍♀️ Obviously that means MORE treats needed!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

Louise208

Chatty Member
I reckon they are getting paid to pretend they like each other, they would do anything for a £1 or 2

Family sleepover sounds dangerous 2 twins, wonder if they have ever ended up in the wrong beds

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Luce0331

VIP Member
This mornings post about having free cinema tickets from sweet packets😂 she must have a lifetime supply of free tickets the amount of sweets she eats

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
I’m gonna go all out and say 400! That’s probably just on all the food, cocktails and ice creams. I would love to comment under all her photos ‘I thought you were having family time, not being photographer! Put your phone away’ but no way am I getting blocked from this shit show 🤣

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
why is it always we are so jealous of their lives 😴 do some people not get that you can not like someone and the shit they do and not be jealous of their life lol. I'm certainly not
THIS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 As soon as you have a different opinion to someone or in this case find them complete odd balls you’re accused of bullying, being a troll and always, always Jealous!!!
Just shut up! People are allowed different opinions and don’t have to be jealous of someone just because they aren’t flooding them with compliments up their arse all the time! People need to realise this and stop with the ‘they’re only jealous’ comments because they’re so predictable and boring, it’s the only thing the arse lickers can think to say 👋🏻

I don't know if anyone knows but Tasha's going on holiday in 12 days time.
I think you’ll find it’s ‘holibobs’ 😂

• Haha

butter487

Also it’s so weird Tanya, a woman of her age, calling him her “boyfriend” makes her sound ridiculous. Just say partner or other half like any normal person

Reactions: 9

Jackford1066

Can’t wait for the pics of them together today 😉

I’m more excited about the family sleepover tomorrow night. I bet they’ll be in unicorn onesies and I don’t mean the kids 😂
Bet they have a Eurovision themed night!!!!! 🤣

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Loving Tanya’s passive aggressive comment on tashas cookbook post 🤣
Oh god it’s too much, no hun it’s not spooky she clearly copied you! She says it every time Tasha posts something after her. What about allll the times you copy Tasha tho, hun! So spooky that Tasha posted that a few days before eh!

• Haha

butter487

I can not understand why people flaunt their home and goods, burglars use social media to rob after watching their daily routines. Natasha posts when she's off to work and says when husband has a day off, when they are out of the home and holidays so it's easy to know when the house is empty. They clearly use their Instagram accounts to show off but I really do not care how much money people have, I like people because I like them. They are shallow.
I know!! The most ironic thing is she posted some homework her daughter did on internet safety and the danger of posting details on social media. She shared her daughters full name, and presumably her class to her 23000 followers

• Wow

alco

Do you reckon they bumped into each other in Waitrose, ran home as quick as they could to see who could put a Waitrose photo on first😂

• Haha
To echo MrsM2485, I also found this forum through Tasha's deleted post, and haven't stopped laughing since. As for Tanya's message, does anyone think she may have sent it to HERSELF with a fake account? I wouldn't put it past her.

She hasn't even preordered it at the stage she took that photo. It says on the TV 'to pre-order' so she took a photo of the order instructions 🙄.. like going into a car garage and saying you bought a car but you only took a picture of the price and walked out 😂.. Bloody Walter Mitty, trying to brag about her make believe perfect life. All this does is make other hard working, loving parents feel like they don't give their kids enough! Wise up hun
LOL. You can just imagine Tasha posing in an IKEA showroom, with the hashtag "Homeowner".

• Haha