Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Janey1

The important thing when on social media is protecting your children from possible dangers of the internet. For example daughter doing homework on Internet safety, Tasha puts it on her page showing name and school!! Well done. Bigging up her children, home, holidays, garden, food, friends really makes her think she is better than any of us. I'm sorry but all it shows is how sad, big headed, pushy, bitchy she is. She buys trash, eats crap, fakes her smile and obviously puts her account before the love of her own family. Grow up woman, look in the mirror and be truthful about yourself!
completely agree about the children's safety we know their school class and what the outside of their house looks like with all thise bloody solar lights the James kid looks like a good lad and fed up with it all but I bet Olivia throws some tantrums when she doesn't get her own way. The kids won't learn boundaries and money doesn't grow on trees. Olivia might end up like her mum one day..

LMG

VIP Member
As a mum to 5 children (4 adult daughters who have lived independently since 18 years old) I brought them all up to be independent, responsible and encourage them to stand on their own two feet. Tanya/Tasha honestly treat their kids like babies, literally spoon feeding them. My babies this, my babies that, please just let them grow up to act the age they are. You can still have an amazing bond without suffocating them.

Am I seeing things, has Tanya been in the shed 😂😂View attachment 17034
That is OTT!