Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’m still reeling at the shovel, I just showed my bf the picture and asked him what he’d do if I served dinner to him like that
‘Slide it straight in the fucking bin’ 😂😂
Tasha is taking the high road pretending she hasn’t read here when actually she’s secretly rubbing her hands together that people don’t mind her so much but think Tanya’s a twat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mum123

VIP Member
Tanya is such a bitch with her nasty little comments, why has she emailed echo falls seriously 🤣 clearly trying to get Tasha to look embarrassed! I wish she would see this thread and realise that everyone can see through her and how pathetic she is.

Imagine not just going to get a drink, but first having to run around the house collecting up every bit of pineapple crap you have in order to theme it. It must be exhausting. I cannot see how constantly staging pics to that extent could be fun.

• Haha
"No Olivia we can't watch Aladdin till I've found my Arabian looking lamps"

Half an hour if rummaging later, probs up in the attic. All for a friggin Insta pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Emsy

I like natascha she seems harmless enough (diabetes diet aside 😂).....Tanya comes across like a right bitch...so many snidey remarks she can barely hide her jealousy.

donjoe81

Here she is posting pics of her daughter's bedroom again!!! Have you ever thought about what your doing tasha?! Its wrong. Her own private space and your invadingit and posting for the world to see. Olivia will end up getting bullied. Surely people in their area and they know look at her insta. Their is no mystery in that families life. Its sad. She aint never gonna get that time back. Going out for date day (obvs copying tanya) and taking pics of every angle of thw bar they was in
No wonder he cheats.......I bet hes bored of it!!!

• Sad

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Please tell me I’m not seeing petits filous yoghurts in Tanya’s daughters ‘breakfast basket’
This woman literally has no filter. Wtf?!?
If her daughter is GCSE age she’ll be around 15/16? At her age I was making my own breakfast and definitely not having baby yoghurts 🙄😳🙄 why can’t they let their children grow up ?

• Haha

Justbeinghonest

So glad I found this! I honestly thought it was just me who thought this! One of the things that get me is when Tasha calls the women she cleans for her “ladies” like she cleans in manor houses or something 🙄😂

donjoe81

My god these women!! I did a shit this morning lets make a theme! They hate each other and wont admit. Have to get on or face a bollocking from our John and Derek. Nataschas kids could do with a nutritious meal! At least Tanyas food looks good to be fair. Diabetes, Cavities, Behaviour...Etc Trust me its not being a good mum. There was a milkshake the other day with cream on and 3 doughnuts up placed on each straw! You can tell shes piling it on and im not suprised. She eats to much shit!!! And if i see another photo of her bed saying AD Collab.....Bore off! Them tacky tv lights they have and she clearly is desperate for a new sofa. From all the pics of it. Hoping Sofology will DM you hun? On a serious note her son makes me really feel sorry for him. Its just so sad.His face on all her photos is staying please mum just stop. Bless him. I have a 12 year old and i no longer put photos on social media without asking him first. Tanya i think lacks a lot of confidence. The theme thing is not right. Its not normal. Titanic pjs and a fake heart of the ocean necklace for a most recent pics for what should of been a dirty weekend in Liverpool. Im surprised these men dont get bored. Its not attractive. See Natascha has copied tanyas olive trees for outside her door. Yawn. And the pinch of nom book was hilairous. Could of waited a few days natascha! Ouch! It was literally the day after! Oh god give me strength its nearly summer. Tiki bar wars is coming up 🙈 And tasha is off to spain wonder if she will spend any time with the kids.....

Does anyone remember when Tanya picked that Ikea load up for Natascha? And there was those exchanges between them about her thanking Tanya....🤣 Do they think we don't notice. Just dont be friends. Be real to yourselves because its cringy to watch..... 3 words....
Tomahawk. steak. spooky. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

donjoe81

12 days before her house is sat empty with all the gadgets and jewerelly she proudly puts on show. Stop advertising it love. It wont take a miricle for someone to suss out where u live. 12 days until Tashas hubby can be perving it up at the ladies in bikinis and 12 days until we have to stare at photos of her miserable son being forced to pose for photos instead of being able to.enjoy his holibobs. #cloudfuckingunicorn

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
We all got reported OMG am so scared hun lol, if u didn't broadcast ur whole life nobody would have nothing to say about u it's ur own fault what do u expect
Ok lady meow meow, you’re right we are so jealous of T&T , I wish everyday I had no neck, a sack of spuds body, onset diabetes and a cheating husband 🙄🙄
We are all reported guys!! I hope you all have your solicitors on high alert 😂😂

• Haha

MrsM2485

I only found out about this site because she put it on insta and it’s provided me with much for entertainment that her instagram feed ever could! 😂😂😂

• Haha

MrsM2485

Anyone looking for a house to rob in two days time... there’s one that’s going to be sitting empty and FULL of stuff ripe for the taking while a certain family are on ‘hollibobs’ (WTF, cannot believe I just typed that!) Seriously, what fool posts this, it’s asking for trouble. Also I think Tasha lives in a council estate, it looks like a fairly rough, run down area.
She’s also served pizza with her Spanish themed evening - do we break her heart and tell her that pizza is Italian!? And I’m sorry but 15 year old boys do not get “so excited” for any desserts, let alone cheap frozen churros. Which, by the way Tasha, does not need a capital letter! SORT YOUR LIFE OUT WOMAN!

• Haha

Rose85

Haha. I know. Its so obvious that they hate each other. They post the same stuff!!

Reactions: 10

Charl87

One thing I've noticed from following Tasha is that it is blatantly obvious she favours her mini me, Olivia. I find it quite disturbing how she posts all the changing room photos, 'super model' pics of her in her school uniform. I just wouldn't share those sorts of photos of my own kids.

I feel so sorry for these kids, because Olivia is going to grow up feeling like she needs to be absolutely perfect and James is gonna end up with some mental health issues.

Also annoys me that as soon as there's a bit of sun, she's doing everything pissing 'Al fresco'

Why does Tanya think we need to see what she’s going to wear. And hangs her shoes on the door frame. Jesus that’s going to far. Can’t stand “Hehe” makes me want to be physically sick 🤢
I read "hehe" like Micheal Jackson, not on purpose it's just how the voice in my head Makes it sound lol

Also check out leanne2008_ she is trying so hard to be them both. She's like the budget version 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha