Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tasha is just hilarious. Her employer died and it’s so very sad... anyway who cares I’m having a hot chocolate in my shitty loungewear it’s so cosy!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I do prefer Trash out of the two, but I literally nearly spat my drink out reading her post!! I know she is dim, but for fucks sake come on, there's no excuse, you just don't post that. Someone died, someone's family is devastated and grieving and lives changed forever and she's talking about being cosy and christmas in the same fucking post?!

She is so self-centred it's actually unbelievable. Literally no one else matters in this world other then her and her family. We already knew that but it gets worse and worse each time! #superspreader #shedidntknow

If that was a member of my family and I saw her post on Instagram I'd knock her the fuck out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tdm

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Sick

Maggie28

VIP Member
I have friends who have had numerous weekends away after restrictions were lifted. They are certainly not spreading corona about. They broke zero rules by travelling and due to their job, they are regularly tested. No offence to anyone but I feel the need to stick up for friends who could be tarred with the same brush as T&T by enjoying trips away.
Unless your friends are T&T then I am not talking about them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
46 twatting packs of crisps! What the hell!? Also that advent calendar is just a 24pk of Irn bru Hun. Oh wonder what’s behind door number 5? Another can of irn bru 😂

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
That time lapse video she’s done is so funny, can you imagine being on your break at centre parcs and this orange dollop comes hurdling towards you on a Segway whilst a malnourished boggly eyed H2B looks terrified behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 29

malolo

VIP Member
She clearly hasn't got a clue about this entire situation because she's not bright enough to grasp the magnitude of the situation or the restrictions.

She potentially means they get their temperatures taken when they go inside parts of the park because I've had my temperature taken at a few places, but that ultimately means nothing since not everyone gets a temperature and you could be asymptomatic.

Plus she talks about bubbling. Bubbles are meant to be for single person households (or single parents with little kids) and neither of them fall into that category even if she did want to officially bubble with a random she only knows through Instagram!

I don't live in England but I keep up with the restrictions there and I don't remember tier 1 meaning social distancing isn't necessary. Does she not realise the whole of England is going into lockdown because of this sort of behaviour?

It's been over seven months that the UK has been under lockdown restrictions now, you'd think she'd have grasped the basics by now, regardless of how challenged she is!

• Heart

Whosaidthat

Hey everyone, so I haven't posted in a while but I've been reading in the background because i know i can get a good giggle most of the time. I had my little boy at the end of August and it was a horrifically traumatic birth to be honest which ended in a crash section, made worse by the fact my husband had to leave 20 minutes after I got stitched up and my baby got taken off me and i didn't get to see him again until the next day even though I was still out of it. I felt so angry that people like T+T were out there flouting guidelines and splashing it in people's faces that their lives were perfectly normal while I sat in a hospital bed for 4 days all alone with a newborn baby crying my eyes out with midwives threatening to send me down to the mental health unit for a stay (my worst nightmare has always been to be kept in hospital against my will because i have a history of mental health problems). Then both me and my little boy were in and out of hospital with complications for the first few weeks of his life. I just felt so angry and knew if i contributed to this thread I'd say something really nasty and hurtful about T+T which would have been deleted by moderators and I knew wasn't like me to do in reality. These arseholes were dipping into each others hottubs and knowingly visiting friends when their kids were sick and my family couldn't even meet my little boy. Anyway, though im still hurt and angry people are dicking around in this pandemic thinking its a holiday, I'm better equipped to cope with the fact those of us following the rules are going to be the reason we can return to some sort of normality and hopefully those who aren't will now be shamed publically as they should be.
Hope everyone is keeping okay especially after last nights announcement 💕

• Heart

Catsontoast

Definitely still there.....
I actually think the fact that she's deleted the comments but kept the post on her feed just reiterates how disrespectful she is.

I had thought in the past she was just thick but she's actually had people point out to her that her behaviour is inappropriate and rule-breaking and, after blatantly lying about tests and (support) bubbles (yes, Tash, the key word is SUPPORT, it's not an "Insta-bestie Bubble"), she then removes the comments but keeps the post up to continue offending and upsetting those followers who ARE following the rules and may be desperately missing physical contact with their own families.

That coupled with her "my lady died, I'm so sad I couldn't hug her daughter" (clearly the daughter wasn't in her Insta-bestie bubble 🙄), touting for sympathy from her followers ("big hug in a mug needed") followed instantly by that crass "anyway" to move on and change the subject to how "cosy" she is and chatting shit about some Netflix film.

Oh and then bringing all that food on holiday (13 boxes of cereal? I mean, come on!), then pigging out on takeaways, no doubt wasting half of the food brought on the trip.

I've come to the conclusion that ignorance is not a defence in her case. She just doesn't give a shit.

• Heart

Noname1992

Tasha, please read this thread and take something on board for once in your thick life. This was a real person, with a family and a life that probably didn’t centre around materialism and showing off online. Her poor, mourning family do NOT need to see you casually flipping from their grief by writing ‘anyway’, followed by a verbal diarrhoea of self-absorbed, nonsensical crap that you think makes a meaningful life. As for using emojis in a post like that, I have no words. You insensitive moron. Enjoy your festive hot chocolate, missing real life passing you by like usual!

Attachments

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Tanya you utter insensitive cunt.
No, I hope those nurses/Doctors will be safe,
No, I hope all the staff who work in Hospital’s, schools supermarkets and the delivery drivers will be safe.
No this fucking imbecile thinks of herself.
She hopes her job is ok, well you know what fucktard it won’t be, and you have just spent the last 6 months or so spending your way through a pandemic. We are in the second wave, it’s going to be worse than the first. Yet she is sitting in her crappy lodge pouring herself gin. Which I hope she chokes on.
While the other one is probably googling pandemic because she knows she has heard that word before but can’t remember where!
I am fuming with these two morons.
Maybe this time you fat twat you might do something to help others, while Trasha will still work one hour a week. And still visit every god damn shop going.
Oh and your decorations look shit, that lodge is bigger than your shoebox house!
Trasha that caravan is cleaner than your house.
I am so angry!
Had to vent, I know you all pretty much feel the same.
Stay safe you lovely Tattler’s. ❤

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
@LittleBoWhite well done for the thread title.
Had to shorten to make it fit.
Christmas is off, the battle of the mini breaks is about to commence.
Looks like Trasha will be eating her Christmas dinner in her hot tub.
Tanya is still spending like she is rockerfella.
Trasha isn’t following Tan anymore.
It’s because of the ghost walk.
Trasha still trying to ruin her kids teeth with sugary drinks and treats.
Tan got herself a new air fryer, and dresses as a bouncer at the weekends.

Tan is a still lying, and it seems has light fingers.
Onslow is still liking young girls photos.
Trasha still works 2 hours a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Khe91

Chatty Member
I thought you liked to cook Tan? She just couldn't resist a slight at Trashy who unlike her I bet makes a homemade catastrophe #lazyape #imbetterthanyoutrasha #myfamilyisnotperfectbutletspretend #iforgotaboutyouson #oops
Fingers crossed her box doesn’t turn up on time and she’s left without her dinner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Maggie28

VIP Member
AE2B70B4-EC10-41C3-801D-C773C03BF272.jpeg

What an absolute selfish bitch. She is an ignorant cunt, who needs to delete that post and she her god damn mouth!

It’s at peace you fucking dick!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28