Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JH31

Sorry, I’m still not over ‘the decks have been halled’ from last week 😭 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rvg

VIP Member
IMG_1975.png
What in the 60 year old geography teacher on a school trip is going on here 😂

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Tran’s 2023 reel - featuring an all star appearance from that child they kidnapped from the showroom #highlightoftheyear #wedidntknow #whatdidhedo #todeservethis

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I think Brighton’s Baby Reindeer deffo needs to make an appearance in the new thread title 🤣

Just when we thought we were over, Manzi saved the day and gave us a new thread #wasntexpectingthat #shedidntknow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

swimming

VIP Member
I’m so bored of these losers. I’ve been watching a car crash of a woman and her Halloween tree instead this weekend. Much more riveting content 🤣
---
On another note - anyone remember that heavily filtered hot tub vid from Tran and Taco. The one with the slow blinking filter. Omg I’d give my eye teeth to see that again 🤣🤣
Here you go 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

swimming

VIP Member
You’ve got a cold trash. Be a real woman and “crack on” with running a home, being a mother, and stop entering the SIL dick measuring competitions.

Tomorrow she will be making that magic soup that can cure death.

Then she puts “gonna fight this”…. ITS A COLD!!! Hundreds of people today got told they have cancer, they are the ones who will fight. Not you, all because you’ve had more boggies than usual.

• Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
Why is everything so spooky ? just fuck off the only thing that's spooky is trashes grout and tans imaginary friend

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Gotta laugh at the drink props tonight.....full glass of coke yet the cans are not open #why 🤣🤣🤣 it's like the mysterious wine thats pours itself into the glass yet the prop bottle is firmly sealed shut #loveagoodprop #whatdidido #todeservethis

Sorry I know the last 2 hash tags above have absolutely no relevance to this post bit they are the epic ones I'll never forget from Tan 🤣 the OG tattlers on here will know 🤭

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
Fuck me, Trash lives for the tv. All she does is watch tv. Talk about tv. Take photos of her tv. Get excited about watching something. Get a like. Go for a walk, join the gym. Just do something!

Reactions: 16

Oohthatsgood

I can’t bare either of them, I watch them for the entertainment lol but I do think trash will look after this dog and show him actually going out when he’s old enough, unlike that other thing who only buys things/animals for likes. If you have empty nest thing going on and want a dog or cat to replace them, then go for it, I did and I much prefer my dog to my children half the time lmao!!!!

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
I can’t speak for everyone else here but my excitement shattered in 2020 when the Christmas cottage getaway was cancelled. It’s all been down hill since then 😂😂

• Haha