Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please correct me if I’m wrong, which I might be, but if she’s actually been in a surplus these last few weeks, shouldn’t she have gained more than just one pound in that time otherwise isn’t that just maintenance? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I must admit she’s so much more bareable now she’s not a CB minion - the long chats still grate a little but it’s nice to see her less obsessed with eating as little as possible

Reactions: 2
Oh god, why does she care so much about what others think about her? So OTT.

waiting for the influx of people to slate us in 3..2..

I’m a little bit confused by Tamsyn . I think she is harmless but it’s clear that she wants to be famous cuz she constantly posts in both CB and Kim french group and it’s all for self promotion . What I don’t understand is if she is a qualified PT why isn’t she training clients her self or doing her own program . Is it because she wants to do programs of those who have a huge following so she can self promote ? Why doesn’t she train clients at all ? She is clearly doing well cuz how she afforded all that kit in her house is unreal . A cable machine alone is over 3k . She looks great and has clearly worked hard
But the self promotion is the bit I find that grinds my gears , doesn’t come across genuine at all .

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she’s only gained 4 pounds if she’s been in a gaining phase for the last few months?

She’s one of those people like my boyfriend where they are now trim and they’re terrified of putting anything on when it’s like just eat!! It doesn’t have to be a dirty bulk but I wish I was in that position 🙄 like you can have a nicer cut of steak, 5% or full fat yogurt (tastes so much better).

She’s not qualified yet I don’t think? But she just wants validation by constantly posting in the group I think.

I feel like so many of these fitness people are running a con/ money obsessed. I bet most of the people Kim is training don’t need a lifting belt, especially Tamsyn!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She could do with doing a nutrition course 🤦‍♀️her diet isn’t that great !

Reactions: 1
I’m a little bit confused by Tamsyn . I think she is harmless but it’s clear that she wants to be famous cuz she constantly posts in both CB and Kim french group and it’s all for self promotion . What I don’t understand is if she is a qualified PT why isn’t she training clients her self or doing her own program . Is it because she wants to do programs of those who have a huge following so she can self promote ? Why doesn’t she train clients at all ? She is clearly doing well cuz how she afforded all that kit in her house is unreal . A cable machine alone is over 3k . She looks great and has clearly worked hard
But the self promotion is the bit I find that grinds my gears , doesn’t come across genuine at all .
She doesn’t work so I’m guessing she’s trying to make a ‘living’ from Instagram. Bet she’s not declaring anything to the tax man tho.
It’s amazing how these ppl afford what they have, and eating from Protein Works is bloody expensive, that wonder shake is £50 a tub

• Wow
Still living rent free in her head clearly. No posts on here for months yet still talking about haterz

• Haha
Reactions: 3