Tampa jay shall you

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an extremely codependent relationship between two severely damaged people. It’s not healthy. Not even a little bit.
That's my gut reaction as well even though I don't really have anything to support it. They both seem normal enough (as far as vloggers go, that is -- you gotta be at least a little narcissistic to get into that profession in the first place). in their videos, but at the same time I can't help but think that they both have some issues going on below the surface.

Reactions: 1
I still watch, but I've been skipping the "Creature Feature" type vlogs, which seem to be about 75%+ of his content still. I'm sure there's others that enjoy that type of content year round, but I'm not one of them. I've never been much into horror, outside of some that I've found interesting. Hell, I watched Friday the 13th for the first time this year. After seeing his multiple videos on the film series, I figured I'd at least watch the 1st one so I could see what the fuss is all about...lol His mom will be visiting for the holidays, so hopefully we'll get some Tampa area Christmas/family content which I'll watch, if there's time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cris the girl, so much like KT, only girl with bunch of nerd boys. Splorin Ryan, he's handsome, but let himself go, lose weight & build muscle! Brains & brawn!