Tampa jay shall you

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jay and Cris tell the story of how they met in his latest video. They make a pizza and ramble on for a long while in their echoey apartment using the expression "love at first sight" and "meant to be together" many times and come across sounding like a couple of horny teenagers.

I could only get through about half of it, but I think I got the gist. She became a fan of his videos and commented on one of them, which got him to follow her on Instagram, and they started talking online, which developed into eventually meeting and starting a relationship.

I wish them the best because they both seem to be genuinely nice people, and they deserve happiness. Still, I wonder what kind of foundation their relationship has when it seems to be based on little more than: he thinks she's hot, and she likes that he makes her laugh.
Well, don't forget they both love spooky stuff, theme parks, movie locations and animals. Plus they both were in bands and played at some of the same venues around the same time. I can see the "meant to be together" aspect.

I experienced something similar several years ago when I met someone I became very fond of, and eventually fell in love. Unknowingly, we had actually met while in high school at an out-of-town event 5 or 6 years prior (we went to different schools). While we were hanging out one day, they were showing me their year books and senior book, and found a program from that very event, same year. We recalled several things that occurred over that weekend. It brought back so many memories. Back then though, I hadn't realized I was gay yet, so there wasn't anything happening back then anyway. Flash forward, it felt like it was meant to be, though that relationship didn't last in the long run. I think Jay and Cris have a much better foundation than what I had, and I wish them continued success in their future together.

As you can tell i haven't been on Tattle for a long while. A lot going on in life. I was surprised to even see a Tampa Jay thread. Both him a Cris are so genuine and to some that may come across as boring. I think it's refreshing to see in vloggers and for the number of years that Jay has been producing content, he is the same Jay. We have seen others in the area like Adam and Tim & Jenn become caricatures of themselves. It does concern me that you see the Adam mannerisms in Jay for a little while after the two hang out.If that's teh worst that Ihave to say about Jay then he's probably a pretty good dude.

Reactions: 2
Seems like Cris is going the bitter path. Funny for someone who vlogs theme park but won’t ride anything. I guess she is another I am so honest so like me.

Reactions: 3
Seems like Cris is going the bitter path. Funny for someone who vlogs theme park but won’t ride anything. I guess she is another I am so honest so like me.
I think we should go with a Cris The Girl thread on Tattle. Who would be interested?
---
If you want 45 minutes of Bitter watch this vlog from July 17th

---
A lot of truth was presented in this video and it's actually changed my perception of Jay. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think we should go with a Cris The Girl thread on Tattle. Who would be interested?
---

If you want 45 minutes of Bitter watch this vlog from July 17th

---
A lot of truth was presented in this video and it's actually changed my perception of Jay. Let me know what you think.

I never watched her stuff because I had always assumed that it would be completely redundant since she and Jay are always together -- just the same vlog from a slightly different camera angle. The carefully edited sobbing for sympathy (and dollars, of course) is gross but also not particularly remarkable in the vlogger grifter space. If TJ's thread here is this quiet, the only activity I'd expect to see in a Cris thread might be a tumbleweed rolling through.

Tampa Jay is definitely the Great Value brand Adam the Woo, but I don't necessarily share the video-maker's disdain for all such knockoffs. I've gotten really frustrated watching the original Adam the Woo lately and now prefer his bargain alternative just the same way that I have grown to prefer the Kroger brand Crispy Rice cereal over Kellogg's Rice Krispies. Unlike Adam, Jay at least seems to still enjoy what he's doing. I think it comes from the fact that his following is small, so he has to keep a real job instead of vlogging full time. As a result, his videos feel a lot more like him showing off something he thinks is cool that he did in his spare time... because that's pretty much what it is. Watch the full-time grifters, and they're not even excited about it anymore; they're just punching the clock at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival or whatever. Of course, he wants to do it full-time, so if he gets successful enough, that's exactly where he's headed.

Since @DukeOfKent mentioned TJ having a full-time job. I know that him and Cris have talked about having full-time jobs and vlogging on the side. I've always wondered what kind of job allows you to take off as much as Jay's. How can you take that type of time off and still perform your duties? Does anyone happen to know what he does?

Has anyone noticed a trend of Jay looking more and more defeated in his videos with Cris? I first started noticing with the super bitter video at Universal. The smiles and the laughter seem a little forced as of late.

Has anyone noticed a trend of Jay looking more and more defeated in his videos with Cris? I first started noticing with the super bitter video at Universal. The smiles and the laughter seem a little forced as of late.
I don't really watch him but given that his soul is probably being slowly sucked out of his body by Cris, this makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mostly liked Jay's latest video. I had no idea there still were any of those "classic" Pizza Huts out there, so it was pretty nostalgic to see those waxed tablecloths, red plastic cups, and Tiffany style pendant lamps.

I also liked the way that he showed the beautiful natural areas. That's a nice change from theme parks and tourist traps.

I had only two complaints:
  1. Don't try to talk over a waterfall. The sound of the rushing water will just overpower everything. It sounds really nice in person, but on a video it just sounds like analog TV static. Add voiceover in postproduction editing instead of trying to get the on-camera mic to hear your voice over the waterfall.
  2. Is it too much to ask to have ONE person in the car have their eyes on the road while you're driving? You BOTH don't need to get the same crappy out-the-window view. Put down your camera and just drive the car before you crash over the edge of the damn dam!

Attachments

Looks like Cris The Girl has Covid and he is out while she stays home
But they live together, right? And I'm sure they don't own some enormous mansion where they can maintain a safe distance from each other. So she's exposing herself to him (lol) while she's contagious, and he's going out in the world to spread those germs around.

These vloggers make me sick... and now that statement might be literal.

Looks like Cris The Girl has Covid and he is out while she stays home
She can only have so much of an immune system. Between a vegan lifestyle, orneriness, and her 4th COVID booster there can't be much left.
---
I understand adults liking Halloween for the parties and all but I can't understand grown-ass adult vloggers acting like this

• Wow
  • Haha
She can only have so much of an immune system. Between a vegan lifestyle, orneriness, and her 4th COVID booster there can't be much left.
---
I understand adults liking Halloween for the parties and all but I can't understand grown-ass adult vloggers acting like this
It's mainly because he's an attention-seeking assclown.

• Haha
Is anybody still watching Jay's videos? I still see him pop up in my recommendations from time to time, and while it looks like he's having a nice time with Cris looking at Christmas decorations and picking out a tree, I'm not compelled to watch at all.

• Haha
Is anybody still watching Jay's videos? I still see him pop up in my recommendations from time to time, and while it looks like he's having a nice time with Cris looking at Christmas decorations and picking out a tree, I'm not compelled to watch at all.
I can't handle Cris the Witch. I'm guessing she's a big supporter of Hamas also.

This is an extremely codependent relationship between two severely damaged people. It’s not healthy. Not even a little bit.

Reactions: 5