Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this person even follow Tammy or Matt? What a load of watered down hogwash. Since when did Tammy and Matt travel away from each other for work? During Matt's races, Tammy always went as they were all local or an hour drive away. Tammy not once travelled anywhere without him for her work. Even when she went to Sydney for I think Saski, he went. And even if there was a time she went away to shoot something, it was only an hour plane trip to Sydney for a day.
She's making it sound as if they split because they had too much work going on outside their relationship.
Completely ignored all the dirty tit that happened between them, that they both did and said.
Plus, Tammy and Matt's relationship announcement was on a yacht in the Whitsundays travelling and partying with coke buddies for a few days, so is she saying she broke COVID rules at the time?
Not once we're either of them affected by COVID. And their troubles also started after COVID rules were relaxed in QLD.
Influencerupdates really is putting out a lot of bullshit lately. I think she's struggling with other groups who get in before her. She's always late with info and always wrong and extremely biased (which she flexes she's not). Plus she's removed all of the Tammy shade she had on her page. Luckily it was all screenshot by others.
My sister signed up to her subscription, so I'll see what goes down on there. She ain't worth paying a cent to

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like she's somehow managed to get more Botox or a professional-level skin peel since arriving back?
Her skin seems waaaaaayy too shiny for someone who's just come back from a long haul trip and supposedly had gastro the day before. 🤔
Thats a very heavy filter. She's been using them alot lately. Plus she has oily skin.
She's obviously had lip filler as her lips are humungous and she always gets botox at her sisters clinic

Reactions: 2
Saskia is one of the cutest girls ever! The way she’s treated and left out is so sad and heartbreaking. She’s going to end up growing up and completely disconnecting from Tammy with trauma she’s going to need therapy for. It’s so sad, she’s such a beautiful girl
The future for her 3 ( currently and counting) kids is not bright. Time will tell but I predict issues for them as teenagers.

Reactions: 4
This outfit and her physical stance look like when someone randomizes Sims characters, imo. Is she never gonna give up trashy outfits? Or at least learn to pair them better?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She 100% needs a stylist, always looking cheap and tacky. I also think the mouth open pose needs to change, super cringe and not attractive at all

Reactions: 10
She 100% needs a stylist, always looking cheap and tacky. I also think the mouth open pose needs to change, super cringe and not attractive at all
Its giving, slip me a $10 in my panties, whilst hanging off the pole look and attitude.
A decent man wouldnt give her a second look. She attracts what she puts out. She's going through the slaggy stage again just like after Reece.
Is she trying to make Matt jealous or something, do you think? Because I reckon he'd be sitting back laughing with the boys at her sheer desperation.

Reactions: 5
For a busy woman, she loves to read comments and indirectly respond to those calling her out. Worst part is that the only response to these comments is only Saskia interacting with Posy and making Saskia 'the best big sister'. Or whenever she's posted, that's all she's praised for. Come on, Tam, your daughter probably has many more wonderful individual traits to her than just being a good little/big sister and your boomerang prop. That's been your shtick for her since her birth. I'm very sure she's a bright, creative, playful, adventurous, funny (or insert other traits) kiddo who does her own thing too. I'm betting her birthday tribute (if Tammy even does one instead of just tagging vendors and party planners like she did last couple years) will be all about how she resembles Tammy and is a good sister. It's so sad. Just glad to see people recognizing her favoritism and the one who called out exploitation.

I might get comments for this, but I don't feel okay anymore posting the children's faces. I decided to cover Posy's up. They didn't pick who their mother is, they don't get a choice in being exposed on her page. The least I can do is hold their faces off in here.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tammys latest tiktok about her next relationship :oops: Looks like she's baiting already

Reactions: 3
Tammys latest tiktok about her next relationship :oops: Looks like she's baiting already
Haha 3x3 classy, but then again Tammy wouldn’t know class if it hit her in the face

what does everyone think of emilee seems like she has perfect husband and perfect family?

Reactions: 2