Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha imagine what Reece thinks while they are hanging out? Matt having to get Sugar Mummy to pay for each round of drinks at the expensive beach clubs they would probably frequent,
---
I just looked at both Matt and Tammy's Instagrams for the first time in ages (don't follow either of them). Funny how his full of pics of Tammy but she doesn't seem to have any or many of him? He is desperate to show her off but not sure the feeling is as mutual? Or maybe she normally keeps her men off the Gram to keep those old sleazy pervert followers?
Reece seems to be as impressed by him as we all are on here.

Zucchini wants to exploit this whole thing as much as he can to his ordeal and defense. He's made at least a few fake accounts speaking in his own defense and telling Tammy to rethink her punishment (of him being featured off her social media). The drama works for them both. They get comments, meaning they get real engagement and boosts on their posts. People questioning them about it drives their profiles out to others more. Tammy thrives on any attention, but she also thrived on cringe and questionable photos with her men before. There's plenty of videos and photos of them groping her and whatnot, it's just not reserved for Zucchini this time because he can't behave.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reece seems to be as impressed by him as we all are on here.

Zucchini wants to exploit this whole thing as much as he can to his ordeal and defense. He's made at least a few fake accounts speaking in his own defense and telling Tammy to rethink her punishment (of him being featured off her social media). The drama works for them both. They get comments, meaning they get real engagement and boosts on their posts. People questioning them about it drives their profiles out to others more. Tammy thrives on any attention, but she also thrived on cringe and questionable photos with her men before. There's plenty of videos and photos of them groping her and whatnot, it's just not reserved for Zucchini this time because he can't behave.
While I don't really find Reece overly attractive he is certainly in good shape. Then there is Zuchinni with his pasty white body and little pot belly lazing on the lounge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zukowski has a repulsive body. Imagine feeling that blubber wobble on you and then having to close your eyes so you dont see his forehead. No thanks. I'd do Reece in a heartbeat. I bet she was getting a bit warm looking at Reece's hard body.
On a side note, Matt looked real comfortable dancing some sort of grandpa dance with that gay chef. If I didnt know he was a male slut, I'd say he was gay just by looking at him dance with him. Gezus he's so off putting. I just cant imagine him and Tammy in bed, at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don't like commenting on someone's body and look but I'd assume that an influencer who's built her business and succes based on how she looks would choose someone a bit more... ripped? Or if it was someone not insta perfect then he would have something else to offer like talent ? Or money? He has nothing this is so weird for her to go so low.

Reactions: 11
I really don't like commenting on someone's body and look but I'd assume that an influencer who's built her business and succes based on how she looks would choose someone a bit more... ripped? Or if it was someone not insta perfect then he would have something else to offer like talent ? Or money? He has nothing this is so weird for her to go so low.
Maybe she thought if he was unattractive she wouldn’t have to worry about cheating…. Lollllll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I followed Tammy a few years ago but quickly unfollowed - how shocked am I seeing that she’s aged 10 years in about 3 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are very bright being in a foreign location with three young children, I presume plenty of money on them, her having rabid fans, and be giving out which exact location and villa they're staying at, their schedules and where they're wining and dining in real time. Just so they can have nice content for Instagram. Massive points for safety to both of them.

Reactions: 14
Yes Matt, we get it. You're in Bali with Tammy even though you tried bleeping some other bird.
wowza. That is so disrespectful. Give him a slow clap for objectifying women. She's such a thot for even allowing that to be uploaded. Great way to teach your daughters about respect

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Matt said he learnt his lesson about drinking and wouldnt be doing it again, yet I've not seen him without an alcoholic drink this whole trip.
And you cant half tell Matt's not threatened by Reece's hot bod. He's out there running. Mind you, she's not with him, so he's probably out for some sweet eye candy

Reactions: 11
Did he delete this post? Its not on his page or stories
It's gone. 2 theories.
Tammy made him remove it because it makes him look like a pathetic teenage boy that needed to go to the toilets for a tug. Absolutely disrespectful, as mentioned.
Or she wanted it gone because it obviously shows all the fat on her fake ass thats been injected. If it was muscle, you wouldnt be able to squeeze and grab it like that.

Another thing, they are both drinking around pools with no fences anywhere and by the looks of it, Wolf and Sass have gone to Reeces place, so who is looking after Posy around the pools, sea and predators?

Reactions: 6
Trying to pass a hangover nap as some quality family bonding time 👌
And then he tried passing his bad hangover as a stomach bug, and then heat exhaustion diagnosed by 'dr Tammy'. He's giving his liquor up just as he'd give up being in other women's underwear. Poor Posy being stuck alone with them.

Reactions: 6