Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are the SCUMpany you keep. This is her choice of man? Disgusting. This is the kind of man she wants around her two daughters and son? Whose real dad ran off with a younger model and abandoned them? Wolf needs better role models than these flogs
And the hypocrisy of Tammy singing a song to Posy about loving your body (and pulling in all thd likes= child explotation) when she's the last person that should be speaking about that 😏

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I want to know what zucchini got her for her birthday considering she’s now shared it (surely it’s not 30 scribbled letters only lol) when brands are sending her flower

Reactions: 5
Check the comments on this TikTok. She's still running with the lies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to know what zucchini got her for her birthday considering she’s now shared it (surely it’s not 30 scribbled letters only lol) when brands are sending her flower
The pessimist in me would say a positive STD test.
---
Check the comments on this TikTok. She's still running with the lies.
The unfiltered lens is a jumpscare, my god. The amount of facial fillers and editing she does is uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Matt P posting Posy on insta naked at the beach with just an emoji covering. What the F is wrong with people. This gives me the biggest ick

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Matt P posting Posy on insta naked at the beach with just an emoji covering. What the F is wrong with people. This gives me the biggest ick
So wrong, why won’t people protect their kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And he's using her for sponsored post and ads as well. Maybe he seems to be sane and grounded compared to Tammy but he's not any better when it comes to protecting his child's privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Posy is their cash cow. Tammy won't care. Wait until baby Zucchini comes, they already have $ signs lined up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He probably is considering she isn’t pregnant yet. Possibly the longest she has been in a relationship before getting pregnant.

But what’s the story with his sterility? Is it like actual confirmed by a doctor sterile with zero sperm type of thing? Or does he mean infertile?

Reactions: 8
Oh this is interesting
Huge week for Tammy on TikTok

Attachments

She still won’t post him so of course he has to share he’s in Bali with her 🤣 also 🤮 at his unimpressive bod photo showing off his “Tammy” tattoo

• Haha
She still won’t post him so of course he has to share he’s in Bali with her 🤣 also 🤮 at his unimpressive bod photo showing off his “Tammy” tattoo
And just around the corner from that tattoo, he has a huge love heart on his flabby ass with a big GEN next to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just took a peek. He's milking it so hard. Vacay mode this, vacay that. I'm just waiting on a post where he'll say 'vacay sponsored by sugar mummy', you know he didn't pay for his share. I'm impressed at how he manages to look like a human version of an unkept, rugged slip-and-slide covered in mayo and grease so effortlessly. Tammy really went from buffs Reece and Poole to... that.

• Haha
I just took a peek. He's milking it so hard. Vacay mode this, vacay that. I'm just waiting on a post where he'll say 'vacay sponsored by sugar mummy', you know he didn't pay for his share. I'm impressed at how he manages to look like a human version of an unkept, rugged slip-and-slide covered in mayo and grease so effortlessly. Tammy really went from buffs Reece and Poole to... that.
Haha imagine what Reece thinks while they are hanging out? Matt having to get Sugar Mummy to pay for each round of drinks at the expensive beach clubs they would probably frequent,
---
I just looked at both Matt and Tammy's Instagrams for the first time in ages (don't follow either of them). Funny how his full of pics of Tammy but she doesn't seem to have any or many of him? He is desperate to show her off but not sure the feeling is as mutual? Or maybe she normally keeps her men off the Gram to keep those old sleazy pervert followers?