Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so obvious that she creates those questions on her stories herself and then responds to them. 😵
The last one is sponsored by YSL and it was so convenient to make it as a part of her true or false stories.

Btw, on FB you can easly check her old profile, and the profiles of her mum and sister. There is a bunch of public posts and you can even see her family house in Bosnia... She is such a liar about everything, even her skin colour! 🤯🤢
I looked through her fb and it made me very sad. I started following her in 2014 and (for me) she was such a cute girl with a nice sense of style, i would even say humble. She used to be so excited about everything. Now she is absolutely dead inside. I pity her

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She's so bleh and trying so hard to deflect the fact that is travelling again. Gotta love privilege and spreading the lies and litter. Tamara was "refugee" or wealthy? Is she dark or white? Grit means "working hard"? Juvenile BF justification?

For stupid ignorant and lame af...
I normally don’t like to think of myself as a mean girl but the lies and the litter is an excellent thread title next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tamara Karenic: lies and litter 🤡

Her face in this old (2015 ) photo looks like bad photoshop of pre FaceTune and pre- assistants with gifted photoshop skills

I didn’t realise the has been invited to fashion week since like 2014 especially since her style was very Dorothy Perkins / river island back then, she’s hustled on this ‘career’ for alonggg time

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She is posting these bragging stories because she is in Belgrade and her old bf is there, especially the one with the chat with FT. Teenager insecure stuff

Reactions: 16
Tamara Karenic: lies and litter 🤡

Her face in this old (2015 ) photo looks like bad photoshop of pre FaceTune and pre- assistants with gifted photoshop skills

I didn’t realise the has been invited to fashion week since like 2014 especially since her style was very Dorothy Perkins / river island back then, she’s hustled on this ‘career’ for alonggg time
Honestly, being invited to fashion week isn’t that big enough of an achievement ....all designers big and small will invite anyone and everyone if they need to fill seats. Sometimes all one has to do is show up. Did she really go to the main ones in NYC at that time? Highly doubtful

Reactions: 10
Honestly, being invited to fashion week isn’t that big enough of an achievement ....all designers big and small will invite anyone and everyone if they need to fill seats. Sometimes all one has to do is show up. Did she really go to the main ones in NYC at that time? Highly doubtful
I remember her going to Victoria Beckham which was pretty impressive to me. I only remember that she was going to 2-3 shows a day and then she was taking pictures in the park or the hotel’s balcony. There were no assistants to edit so she was saying how she spent the evenings in her hotel room editing her blog posts

Reactions: 6
I just went to google that article so I can translate, couldn't find it but found this, ahahhaha this photo IS REAL TAMARA KALINIC BORN WEALTHY AND RICH
1. Download the Google Translate app
2. Use the camera feature to translate solid text directly or import an image with text
3. Thank me later! (this also translates things like menu carts in foreign languages, it's amazing)

Reactions: 4
I remember her going to Victoria Beckham which was pretty impressive to me. I only remember that she was going to 2-3 shows a day and then she was taking pictures in the park or the hotel’s balcony. There were no assistants to edit so she was saying how she spent the evenings in her hotel room editing her blog posts
absolutely, but once again, that opportunity has nothing to do with "how special" she is.....it stems from being buddy buddy with the PR Reps who represented the fashion designers showing and getting a seat doesn't mean much if you are already in those circles. Even now her opportunity comes from taking a spot someone else said no too.....do we remember how all top influencers were at the Luisa via roma event and she wasn't. Two of her agency's influencers were representing and Tam tam was a spare. Then today's video is an undeclared ad for a pre-loved site from australia who has had MANY authenticity issues that are well documented....

Does she work hard? for sure....as much as she lies and litters

Reactions: 14
In new video she’s showing two new (probably sponsored) bags. First off- watching her luxury hauls feels like watching fast fashion hauls. Second of all- I nearly chocked when she said she wanted one more bag. Talk about greed.

Also how ridiculous is it to say that it feels like she’s been wearing CHANEL jumbo for SooOosooOoooo loooOoonNnng. She wore it for 3 months here and there?!

Here I am, saving up for YSL solferino contemplating since November if it’s worth it or not 😂

Reactions: 15
the new video is shameless, most of the comments are from knowledgeable people who do their research on how scammy the website is. 2 more disposable ‘fast fashion’ bags to add to her ott collection

meanwhile she can’t fix the harsh unflattering eyebrows or hide the sun damaged face

Reactions: 9
Well said ...
Came here to post about this too!! 😅 I unfollowed tams a while back because I couldn’t take her superior I’m an intellectual attitude anymore.

Popped by just now to look at her feed amidst all that’s happening with Lydia and wow did this commenter drag her good!! Savage accuracy 👏👏

Reactions: 20
Came here to post about this too!! 😅 I unfollowed tams a while back because I couldn’t take her superior I’m an intellectual attitude anymore.

Popped by just now to look at her feed amidst all that’s happening with Lydia and wow did this commenter drag her good!! Savage accuracy 👏👏
What is happening with Lydia? 😁

Reactions: 7
What is happening with Lydia? 😁
Oh gosh. It is a LONG story but Lydia has basically been exposed for having a verbally abusive fit on a pregnant woman just 4 days before her due date over her hair color. Lydia then tried rallying her influencer pals in an attempt to hurt this woman’s small business.

Head to Nicky Lazou’s page on Instagram for the full scoop. She’s a lovely hair dresser that shared two IGTVs yesterday detailing it all. After watching that head to Lydia’s thread because it’s been a ride! 🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So her newest video is titled "I Gor Two New Designer Bags...". I GOR? IGOR WHO? Maybe Igor is responsible for proofreading her titles?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.