Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been discussed here, but has anyone seen this article? She basically says that her boyfriend, a "successful Parisian man" (😂) planned and organized the CR trip?? And then she says that she wouldn't go to the other side of the world with someone she's not close with, she's glad that her boyfriend gets along with those girls ("her friends") and that she's friends with their boyfriends... what?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not sure if this has been discussed here, but has anyone seen this article? She basically says that her boyfriend, a "successful Parisian man" (😂) planned and organized the CR trip?? And then she says that she wouldn't go to the other side of the world with someone she's not close with, she's glad that her boyfriend gets along with those girls ("her friends") and that she's friends with their boyfriends... what?
Everytime she comes to Serbia Sreten Kreten does his magic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahha lol i tought the same thing 😂

I also think she came for the covid vaccine 🤔
Just because she has the vaccine doesn’t mean she can’t spread the virus so I look forward to hearing her lies

What does her ‘bf’ due for work? I thought he worked at saint laurent .. I was picturing him as a sales associate

Omg she is SO full of herself! I’m cringing
Family money? I find it hard to believe .. she says she buys Hermès for investment.. wealthy educated people would never say this

, I watched her earlier vlogs and it never seemed that way..she also made some comment that her parents were working/middle class and wanted her to continue with her education as a pharmacist .. so something isn’t adding up

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I feel like every time she feels really miserable she does this q/a things to prove something.Her personality sinked new low...i mean, yes Tamara you had money growing up (how that money was earned thats another story)
Earned = stolen for anyone who had a private enterprise in the late 80s/early 90s. Let's get real....that was a time of immense milking through illegal means from the Yugoslavian government and then war profiteering to varying degrees. She is really a sick F.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Xenia has posted her new video. This is the first time I'm watching her videos and she seems like a down-to-earth, honest person. Even her older video about the Hermes bag seems more realistic to me than the Tamara's ones. She does not pretend and seems sincere and really happy.

Reactions: 8

Koje proseravanje = she's full of tit.
This type of tit is what she is able to pull in Serbia, because she knows the editor, and is friendly ish w him.

Reactions: 16
A successful parisian man?! As far as I am concerned he is just Mr LOL...

• Haha
Koje proseravanje = she's full of tit.
This type of tit is what she is able to pull in Serbia, because she knows the editor, and is friendly ish w him.
I agree....who the f@ck writes that fluff in Serbia? Write about how he proposed to you in Costa rica...not some lame tit story about a surprise trip during a pandemic on an sponsored trip by Four seasons to costa rica. oh wait....he didn't propose. And what about the Hermes bag as a gift? Oh wait....as if he really bought her that too. She's a nobody who seems to trade in lies and litter continually

those girls are his friends, wtf she is on about? she said they were all joking and then she decided to go

I guess she just lies this blatantly for her native audience to prove how she succeeded, small-minded people complex

A successful parisian man?! As far as I am concerned he is just Mr LOL...
He is Italian, has she gone completely mad?!

I just went to google that article so I can translate, couldn't find it but found this, ahahhaha this photo IS REAL TAMARA KALINIC BORN WEALTHY AND RICH

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I feel like every time she feels really miserable she does this q/a things to prove something.
That or when she wants to hide the fact she is doing something wrong (travelling without any reason) and pretend she is at home (aka her airnbn) working (aka opening boxes).

I wonder if she will confess she is/was travelling?. These days will be pre-recorded videos, pre-recorded instagram stories/photos. All fake fake fake.

I think Fleur has been the only influencer that had to confess she travelled and posted old photos to hide the fact she made a wrong decision. Just as someone said, I cant wait to hear Tamara's lies on this trip. Or as she usually is, she wont mention it at all cause that's the beauty of her life. She cares %&$· about people.

He is Italian, has she gone completely mad?!
Her boyfriend is French and she is a rich dark skin woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was cringing so hard watching the stories... She forgot to add the "wealth" is dirty money that her father was basically money laundering trough her an her sisters education in the UK... Classical war profiteer/ criminal move.. Let's not forget he was the main actor in a political affair sorounding the sales of an oil refinery in the 2000s

• Wow
Reactions: 15
When you have to show ur Saint Laurent phone case looooooool
Let’s play a game called is this a photo of Tamara or FT 😬😬😬

So she basically confirmed here that she wasn’t friends with those girls before CR trip???🤣 Like she said she wouldn’t easily go on a such a trip with someone she wasn’t close with which implies that is precisely what happened- or else she wouldn’t have worded it like that?🤔

Reactions: 10
First of all, who is actually asking her these questions? The cellulite one was an excuse just to post this cringe zoolander bikini video selfie

So many new true /false questions and lack of her usual ‘real time’ in Paris stories while she continues to be in Serbia without telling her followers who are her ‘best friends’ as she calls it 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It's so obvious that she creates those questions on her stories herself and then responds to them. 😵
The last one is sponsored by YSL and it was so convenient to make it as a part of her true or false stories.

Btw, on FB you can easly check her old profile, and the profiles of her mum and sister. There is a bunch of public posts and you can even see her family house in Bosnia... She is such a liar about everything, even her skin colour! 🤯🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's so obvious that she creates those questions on her stories herself and then responds to them. 😵
The last one is sponsored by YSL and it was so convenient to make it as a part of her true or false stories.

Btw, on FB you can easly check her old profile, and the profiles of her mum and sister. There is a bunch of public posts and you can even see her family house in Bosnia... She is such a liar about everything, even her skin colour! 🤯🤢
Totally did some digging through her fb page 😂
Rough translation: The saddest thing is that I'm not with Zorana Jovanovic now, but every millimeter of my mind is with her, even though my body is not able to be (when her mom died)
Seems like she's trying to look good for the public, what's even the reason for their fight?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Totally did some digging through her fb page 😂
Rough translation: The saddest thing is that I'm not with Zorana Jovanovic now, but every millimeter of my mind is with her, even though my body is not able to be (when her mom died)
Seems like she's trying to look good for the public, what's even the reason for their fight?
She was there for her friend, only in her mind lol, didn't bother to visit her or check on her, that's why their friendship fell apart hard.

The thing that annoys me the most is when she does these stupid q & a (besides her awful grammar and blunders) is her sick and twisted need to constantly justify herself, her previous life, her friendships, relationship, living situation.. She is so insecure and deceiving, lying and pretending her life is better than it actually is. I don't know who she is trying to fool, she is so lost and dishonest, and it's basically dripping out of her every pore, I just wish she admitted that she is not okay, that she is struggling.. It's the middle of the pandemic, it's absolutely fine to not know where you are or going.

I really couldn't care less about her, I sometimes check her stories and this forum, cause I am bored too lol, but come on girl. Get it together.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.