Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see more colour on my plate when I go to McDonald’s.
You do get a pickle, lettuce and tomato slice with a quarter pounder. Which is more than what she’s got on her intuitive eating meal.

Oh please with the woe is me, filming yourself crying video.

What an insult.

Tally has a pretty cushy life, let’s be honest. Trips abroad, nicely renovated flat and looking to buy a house, hosting parties, meals out and a partner who seems to do well for himself and comes from a monied background. Fine.

If she is so worried about her business and money perhaps she might consider packing it in for a 9 to 5 where she can’t just take a quick walk from her flat when she feels like to Tower Bridge.
Filming herself putting on her shoes, crying and contemplating on tower bridge, for a crying gimme attention please reel. What a melt.
I don’t know who is more pathetic. Her, or the commenters on the post.

Reactions: 9
She needs to walk across the bridge to tower hamlets, see mothers depending on benefits, slashed in real terms, trying to stop their kids with little prospects from joining gangs to put food on the table for their family.
Get some perspective, clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And another cringe post this morning about ‘puffy crying eyes’ which conveniently doubles as an ad too!

Reactions: 7
And another cringe post this morning about ‘puffy crying eyes’ which conveniently doubles as an ad too!
All these jobless influencers are posting themselves crying now. Alice liveing’s now crying probably spurred on by seeing the pity party Tally got.

Reactions: 9
Why do they think we want to see their red puffy faces? I look super ugly after crying (I have small eyes so when they're puffy, they're just two lines 😂), I don't want anyone to see me like this this

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really sympathise those in careers affected right now, being self employed is so tough.

I was so mad at the brunch out still. Make crying reels about financial worry...goes to soho for brunch.

We have had some real worries recently as my husband is self employed and literally we cancelled every plan. Instead of brunch I went for a long walk with a friend instead!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's like when these way over paid, way over gifted influencers, scoff that they don't get "maternity leave" ... because your whole life is basically "leave" 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really sympathise those in careers affected right now, being self employed is so tough.

I was so mad at the brunch out still. Make crying reels about financial worry...goes to soho for brunch.

We have had some real worries recently as my husband is self employed and literally we cancelled every plan. Instead of brunch I went for a long walk with a friend instead!!
It’s unbelievably trite to post brunch pics after all that crying about the “financial stresses of running a business”. How does anyone take this woman seriously?!
I guess she’s intuitive spending. Intuitive crying. Intuitive working.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also what a load of tosh, wanting to "gently move my body" - her "train happy" moment. You walked down the road ffs. Why does this have to be dressed up into some bollox for you to sell to people? Getting out the house for some fresh air is great for clearing your head, yes. We don't need to pretend it's part of intuitive training.

Reactions: 14
Sophie Aris seems happy enough with her weight again. Again, nothing like Tally's whatsoever.

Reactions: 1
Given the tears that we had a few days ago, it was good to see that Tally (the super-stressed, business owner) has seized the day and had a productive morning today - getting things back on track right!?
Ah! Hang on .... that productive morning consisted of putting SOME of the clothes that she has grown out of on Vinted and that wardrobe link on her Insta! FFS! That would be the personal admin that we all do during our non-work hours. Remind me again why her business is under pressure. :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 12.35.59.png

Also ... not much of a bargain if it is the same price as a brand new one directly from the company right! 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I really hope that none of the clothes she’s flogging were gifted… that would be disgusting!

Reactions: 5
I really hope that none of the clothes she’s flogging were gifted… that would be disgusting!
She had a partnership with Fabletics (I think that’s how you spell it) and there is stuff from them on there so I suspect you’re right

Given the tears that we had a few days ago, it was good to see that Tally (the super-stressed, business owner) has seized the day and had a productive morning today - getting things back on track right!?
Ah! Hang on .... that productive morning consisted of putting SOME of the clothes that she has grown out of on Vinted and that wardrobe link on her Insta! FFS! That would be the personal admin that we all do during our non-work hours. Remind me again why her business is under pressure. :rolleyes:
View attachment 1713979

Also ... not much of a bargain if it is the same price as a brand new one directly from the company right! 🤷‍♀️
I thought exactly the same! Brunches, dentist appts, posting things…this is literally life admin and she calls it work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Reselling your clothes is life admin for us normies, but the amount of gifted stuff these influencers get, it probably is work and a decent source of income. But yes they should either donate it, or better still, sell it and donate the money.

Reactions: 2
Guessing she’s not getting many people wanting one to one coaching from her if she has nothing better to do than flog clothes. Wonder if the listener count on her podcast has been dropping a lot too. I tried listening to it and she is awful for interrupting and talking over the guests. She loves the sound of her own voice!

Reactions: 3
with talking about the intuitive eating movement, in lockdown i put on a hefty amount of weight due to mental health reasons and started subscribing to the movement. i have to emphasise that it isn't for everyone and not everyone has the luxury or privilege to reject diet culture as much as she may make out.

the coaching really gets on my nerves, i've been with a therapist for 3 years unlearning pretty much everything i have been taught about my body and my morality - it has been expensive and incredibly difficult, it is not as easy as eating whatever you want and then your body learns what it wants. she can subscribe to the movement all she wants and talk about it but to offer retreats and coaching when all she can bring to the table is her own experience is doing a disservice to those people. that retreat cost could equal so much therapy, so many resources and so much help and instead they've fallen for her and decided to spend it on a few days meditating? and doing some exercise? i don't understand how that is going to help them at all - her whole brand is a money grab and it has only started when she's gained weight, she could have easily done this when she was smaller and uplifted fatter voices but now she knows it's profitable because it affects her.

i have no idea why she doesn't make resources for people that can't afford therapy, her retreat or any help. free q&as where she talks about her experience and how she's privileged and it's not maintainable for everyone. she is incredibly lucky to be able to live freely within this movement and feel comfortable in her body at a bigger size but this is not the reality for most people, especially women, and i wish she would understand that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.