Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s do a poll….hey guuyyysss…what do you think…..should I show my nipples on my page?? Let me know…
NO…..absofeckinglutely not as they make me throw up on my mouths Every time….sitting out like solidified bits of quorn mince 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll always remember Aamir put up this post a few years back. Thought that even if it was true (and who knows if it is or not) that it was very unprofessional to name and shame five former friends. Better to confront them directly. Wonder what these guys think about all this now? (You can find the post if you really want, but I covered their faces as if the allegations aren’t true it wouldn’t be fair to “shame” them again lol)
😅Yes I remember this i was one of the ones in the photo.
I grow up with him and he was a completely different person before he got in to the fitness industry.
I remember he once approached me in the gym (which he wasn’t a member of) with talitha.
Talitha had her phone out videoing and he turned to the camera and said “this is how you deal with a keyboard warrior 😅😅… he felt I was jealous of him for some reason … he also asked for me to show him a payslip as “he earned more than me”
I don’t think they video every surfaced as I made the comment the R8 he got at the time he got married was from talitha’s dad which he denied…
It was his mum that told us this so 🤷🏽
Anyways he was told to leave by the gym owner …

I did try to make up with him a few years later … and I remember messaging him when his grandmother passed away… and he never responded

just shows the person he is

• Wow
Reactions: 16
@fader123 thats so sad that he was flexing over salary's even then! 😂 So was he working for T's dad at the time they got married?
Why did he feel you guys were talking about him/slagging him off? Were you? Or was he just creating drama as usual?

Wonder is he relying on his PT 'salary' now then? Surely it wouldn't cover his outgoings (per the gram!?)

Reactions: 2
@fader123 thats so sad that he was flexing over salary's even then! 😂 So was he working for T's dad at the time they got married?
Why did he feel you guys were talking about him/slagging him off? Were you? Or was he just creating drama as usual?

Wonder is he relying on his PT 'salary' now then? Surely it wouldn't cover his outgoings (per the gram!?)

He wasnt working her dad think it was a wedding gift or maybe a deposit towards it or something but don’t quote me on it I don’t know they details 100%
Just her mum said that her dad gifted it

I think things were just blown way out of context and we were joking about the fitness industry in general and he took it personally. This was around the time the fitness industry really started to get a lift

Miami pro ….. in lurgan
Have you hit your pb bro etc

You get the idea 😅

But there was definitely no names mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He wasnt working her dad think it was a wedding gift or maybe a deposit towards it or something but don’t quote me on it I don’t know they details 100%
Just her mum said that her dad gifted it

I think things were just blown way out of context and we were joking about the fitness industry in general and he took it personally. This was around the time the fitness industry really started to get a lift

Miami pro ….. in lurgan
Have you hit your pb bro etc

You get the idea 😅

But there was definitely no names mentioned
Interesting! I don't understand what Talitha's dad gifted him?
Anyway what was he on about marrying a non Muslim woman and adopting B? Why would you have cared about that?

Reactions: 3
Interesting! I don't understand what Talitha's dad gifted him?
Anyway what was he on about marrying a non Muslim woman and adopting B? Why would you have cared about that?
hey got a audi R8...
we didn't care about that at all.... why would we have? just paranoia... just trying to make a story and make it look a lot worse than it actually was... u know at that time a lot of people were supporting him so the more things u can build up a story the "better" the victim u become ... in a sick kind of way

Yeah he seems the type to just pull tit out of his arse! I think on the last thread he tried to accuse someone of being racist despite her saying nothing of the sort. Also all the stuff he would say about his little girl and implying that he would have full custody of her etc - just complete made up crap talk.

@fader123 do you still know his family? If so what do they think about the pictures Talitha shared showing abuse?

Oo yea know them very well… haven’t seen any of his family since this all happened so don’t know is the answer but horrible horrible what happened to her :/

Reactions: 3
Oo yea know them very well… haven’t seen any of his family since this all happened so don’t know is the answer but horrible horrible what happened to her :/
Do you think his family would believe talitha deep down or are they all up his ass?

Reactions: 1
Do you think his family would believe talitha deep down or are they all up his ass?
i would say its very hard to believe that your kids are capable of doing something like that but then i think a lot of people deep down don't want to admit it either again a tough one to say

Anyone else wondering how on Earth she can be bothered to get her hair & make up done professionally every Friday & Saturday night, dressed up to the nines and out for dinner with the little girl - queue photos of cocktails and #datenight

who’s benefit is this for?

whats wrong with allowing your daughter a night at home chilling?

is she driving home after these cocktails?

so many questions… Mainly how could you actually be arsed? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else wondering how on Earth she can be bothered to get her hair & make up done professionally every Friday & Saturday night, dressed up to the nines and out for dinner with the little girl - queue photos of cocktails and #datenight

I couldn't be arsed 🤣

Reactions: 2

I know it’s not for everyone - I couldn’t be arsed myself tbh, but I think if it makes her feel good about herself then she should go for it 🤷‍♀️ I’m sure the wee one loves getting out and about all the time kids get bored easily stuck in the house and I suppose for talitha it’s probably hard sitting in the house doing nothing because it was those walls that she no doubt suffered horrendous abuse so unless she’s busy it’s prob hard to just sit still?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘most one sided fight I’ve watched in a long time’ before that was it the time you battered your wife?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Think this is actually very wrong, she does the best she can do for that wee girl.. if she wants to get dressed up then who are you to say if she can be arsed or not? She’s a lot better than the woman abuser or the Talitha wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 6