Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(If it is his) he could have secured it before he was exposed (in November) which would work out for him to financially secure it as it wouldn’t be at that build stage if he only decided to build it within the last 3 months. Especially in the winter looks like that’s been started in august/sept time. It also could be in both their names! He would also get the mortgage based on his income which would be from his tax returns so it wouldn’t reflect his drop in income yet and if he’s just went and got another car on finance I’m sure he’s the mortgage already agreed unless he’s dumb as duck lol

Reactions: 1
I highly doubt it's his, we'd be getting weekly updates and polls requesting how he should decorate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way would he have kept it to himself until now. He can't keep anything off insta, remember he even posted photos of seeing his daughter at a contact centre!!!!

Reactions: 6
I presume they don't know. If they don't know of Talitha they probably don't know.
I think there are some people who do not use social media at all and wouldn't be in the loop about the situation. Eventually, I am sure they will hear via word of mouth. It did shock me slightly that the guy who tailored his suits liked the video where Aamir denied the allegations. Doesn't seem to be a wise move. Those injuries were hardly self-inflicted...

Reactions: 9
I think some people are under his spell too. There’s the nurse who trains with him she didn’t believe the allegations and made some gushing posts about him although that being said I think she’s unfollowed him?

Reactions: 2
I think some people are under his spell too. There’s the nurse who trains with him she didn’t believe the allegations and made some gushing posts about him although that being said I think she’s unfollowed him?
Good point. I guess some people just don't want to believe that someone they know could do something that horrible to their partner. I know of someone who knew him briefly as an acquaintance and said that he came across as being charming, friendly, and nice. Unfortunately, there are also people who will try to excuse domestic abuse, saying that she 'drove him to it', or that there were some extenuating circumstances behind what happened. Although nothing can justify harming your significant other so brutally :( It must be horrible, your partner is meant to protect you from harm, not be the cause of it. She may be strong but she is still slight and wouldn't have had a chance of defending herself physically against him. She must have felt so helpless

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how people can pay him knowing his character
Watch the Tinder Swindler and The Puppet Master on Netflix.

People can be very susceptible to emotional manipulation. It can happen a lot easier than you think if the manipulator is motivated and cunning.

We live in dangerous times, social media has given these personality types a huge platform to operate. And yes, these horrid people generally appear charming, friendly and nice as they plot to destroy their chosen taken in victims. It's been proven time and time again, after the victims are hurt they still can feel that emotional attachment to the perpetrator refusing to believe what's happened to them or their fellow victims

Thankfully Talitha embodies someone who is incredibly strong and not susceptible to such antics.

Watch the Tinder Swindler and The Puppet Master on Netflix.

People can be very susceptible to emotional manipulation. It can happen a lot easier than you think if the manipulator is motivated and cunning.

We live in dangerous times, social media has given these personality types a huge platform to operate. And yes, these horrid people generally appear charming, friendly and nice as they plot to destroy their chosen taken in victims. It's been proven time and time again, after the victims are hurt they still can feel that emotional attachment to the perpetrator refusing to believe what's happened to them or their fellow victims

Thankfully Talitha embodies someone who is incredibly strong and not susceptible to such antics.
From what Talitha said she was susceptible to his antics and he wore her confidence and self esteem down over time.
I will never forget when T was pregnant and she shared a photo of her eldest and captioned it 'my #1 girl'. Aamir commented 'soon to be #2' 🙄 Brooke replied to him along the lines of that's not nice. Who would say that about a 10 year old child, who he adopted? If you can behave like that towards a child what could you say to a grown woman....we've already seen the remarks he's made about the new girl. He really hasn't changed.

On a side note does anyone know where T is going with her relationship questions? It sounds as if she's working up to promoting or doing an ad for something, it's quite random though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I will never forget when T was pregnant and she shared a photo of her eldest and captioned it 'my #1 girl'. Aamir commented 'soon to be #2' 🙄 Brooke replied to him along the lines of that's not nice. Who would say that about a 10 year old child, who he adopted?
I didn't think he adopted Brooke- she's always used her Dad's name. She also refused to appear on his social media (and T's for a long while) Her reappearance on T's insta coincided with his disappearance from the family home which speaks volumes I think.
I had heard she couldn't stand him, and if the DV was happening then I don't blame her.

Reactions: 8
I didn't think he adopted Brooke- she's always used her Dad's name. She also refused to appear on his social media (and T's for a long while) Her reappearance on T's insta coincided with his disappearance from the family home which speaks volumes I think.
I had heard she couldn't stand him, and if the DV was happening then I don't blame her.
Years ago he said on Facebook that he adopted her. I don't know if he officially did but he definitely said that, and Brooke used his surname. She called him Daddy too. She probably saw through him faster than Talitha did.