Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever wins his giveaway should ask for the voucher to be made out to womens aid or a refuge in Belfast that helps victims of domestic violence flee their abuser.

Reactions: 11
yeah it’s a bit strange!

Also why does her BFF never lose weight if she follows Ts plan and works out with her so much 🙈
Who? Annie?
Also her form for some of those exercises today was just terrible
Surely T should be correcting her
And her poor husband just looks awkward

Reactions: 4
Annie has lost some from way back but has kinda been the same weight as past wee while.

To be honest I'm not really sure how anyone loses on the plan. I bit the bullet and went for the 1 2 1 programme a few months ago and it was awful. Nothing specific to me, it was all generic. I asked for help with food plans and got a just eat x amount of calories, if you really want me to do you a plan I will. It was like it was a hassle.
The final straw for me was receiving a message from her at the same time she was talking on a live video I was watching, she was sitting with a coffee in her hand so was not typing. She clearly has other people helping out, which is fine, however don't make it seem like I will be talking directly to you when someone else is the one replying to me.

I honestly don't know if she has any fitness qualifications or if she has just learnt everything through her own journey.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Aamir apparently set her up and taught her everything . I know she has loads of ‘bloggers’ but she let someone I know go very quickly said she wasn’t posting enough video s and tagging her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aamir apparently set her up and taught her everything . I know she has loads of ‘bloggers’ but she let someone I know go very quickly said she wasn’t posting enough video s and tagging her
:oops: If I signed up to a PT I wouldn't be posting 'body' pics on my social media- I'd even be reluctant to share them with my PT but I realise it's a tool they use to assess progress. I wouldn't/don't mind tagging them in a picture of me out for a walk, or a pic of weights I'm lifting- but that'd be it?

Reactions: 3
yeah it’s a bit strange!

Also why does her BFF never lose weight if she follows Ts plan and works out with her so much 🙈
To be fair, we're in the midst of a pandemic and she had another baby not long ago 🤷 she lost a good amount of weight before having her second child. Sometimes life gets in the way of training and eating in a calorie deficit.

Reactions: 17
I look at Annie's account every so often, it seems she has been a very good friend to Talitha. She lost about 3 stone I think then got pregnant so is only getting back into the swing of things now.
Neither Aamir or Talitha have any qualifications that enables them to prescribe individualised diet plans, it's all macro targets or calorie deficits related to weight. I was surprised when they were together that they both bought pre made meals that were healthy, but their girls seemed to eat a biege diet. It was all chicken nuggets and chips.

That's really interesting. I often wonder how Talitha has time to fit in all of her work, she has waaay more leisure time than any other working mum I know. There's no way I'd be able to fit in daily visits to a horse, I'm run ragged doing just the basics.

Reactions: 8
Annie has lost some from way back but has kinda been the same weight as past wee while.

To be honest I'm not really sure how anyone loses on the plan. I bit the bullet and went for the 1 2 1 programme a few months ago and it was awful. Nothing specific to me, it was all generic. I asked for help with food plans and got a just eat x amount of calories, if you really want me to do you a plan I will. It was like it was a hassle.
The final straw for me was receiving a message from her at the same time she was talking on a live video I was watching, she was sitting with a coffee in her hand so was not typing. She clearly has other people helping out, which is fine, however don't make it seem like I will be talking directly to you when someone else is the one replying to me.

I honestly don't know if she has any fitness qualifications or if she has just learnt everything through her own journey.
Wow thats shocking that you signed up for 1-2-1 and it was still your macros just thrown at you.
I had signed up for something a good few years ago and was just far too generic and replies were all..you're killing it chick shite..when I wasn't losing any weight..
I just stopped checking in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’m sorry to hear you wasted your money and had such a crappy experience

I seriously think she’s just learnt it all from aamir

T is seriously in something
Talk about being all over the place

I wouldn't be surprised if he trains his new girl up and she starts a side kick PTing. He did like to remind us that Talitha was a struggling single mum until she met him 🙄

• Wow
Wow thats shocking that you signed up for 1-2-1 and it was still your macros just thrown at you.
I had signed up for something a good few years ago and was just far too generic and replies were all..you're killing it chick shite..when I wasn't losing any weight..
I just stopped checking in.
My replies were something the same only it was hun instead of chick. 😂😂

I got sent a 1700 calories pdf, told to walk 10k steps and do 3 workouts a week.

That was literally it.

Her online group were all old workouts as far back as 2019 re posted. She kept saying going live to do xyz and never did.

Now clearly she had a load on but don't say day after day you're going to do something but don't do it. Just be up front and say ladies, stressful, apologies I can't get on etc. She just never mentioned the fact she didn't do as she said she was gonna.

She's clearly had a rough year and I think everyone here sympathises with that. However as a PT I wouldn't waste my money again.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My replies were something the same only it was hun instead of chick. 😂😂

I got sent a 1700 calories pdf, told to walk 10k steps and do 3 workouts a week.

That was literally it.

Her online group were all old workouts as far back as 2019 re posted. She kept saying going live to do xyz and never did.

Now clearly she had a load on but don't say day after day you're going to do something but don't do it. Just be up front and say ladies, stressful, apologies I can't get on etc. She just never mentioned the fact she didn't do as she said she was gonna.

She's clearly had a rough year and I think everyone here sympathises with that. However as a PT I wouldn't waste my money again.
How much did she charge for this?

Reactions: 1
How much did she charge for this?
It was on offer at £120 for 1 month, had to look through my messages to double check. That was it on offer, it was, at the time, usually £150 per month. You could continue with the 1 2 1 at £150 after that month or drop down to the group at £30 per month.

• Wow
Think she wanted the girl to put up working out with Talitha etc but she wasn’t the type of girl to continually post ! She was dropped very quickly !!

I really like her on Instagram but from what I can read here it’s not much of a programme . More like just sticking her on your payroll !!! Lol

:oops: If I signed up to a PT I wouldn't be posting 'body' pics on my social media- I'd even be reluctant to share them with my PT but I realise it's a tool they use to assess progress. I wouldn't/don't mind tagging them in a picture of me out for a walk, or a pic of weights I'm lifting- but that'd be it?
She wasn’t asking for body pics . It was more to advertise her etc but she wanted loads of posts

Reactions: 1
It was on offer at £120 for 1 month, had to look through my messages to double check. That was it on offer, it was, at the time, usually £150 per month. You could continue with the 1 2 1 at £150 after that month or drop down to the group at £30 per month.
I'll do you a special rate of £100. I've no qualifications, but I can tell you how many calories to eat a day and I'll send you some YouTube links to workout to. I'm quite good with motivational text messages (I'm sure you will understand they are copy and pasted as I'm very busy) and I also don't expect you to tag me. I'm a BARGAIN! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll do you a special rate of £100. I've no qualifications, but I can tell you how many calories to eat a day and I'll send you some YouTube links to workout to. I'm quite good with motivational text messages (I'm sure you will understand they are copy and pasted as I'm very busy) and I also don't expect you to tag me. I'm a BARGAIN! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just put me on your payroll lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s actually criminal!!!!! I’ve been in similar support groups on Fb and it cost me £4 per month 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have you ever noticed both Aamir and T when they have a competition.. they never do a live, or a generator to reveal the winner.
I used to enter as they always had great prizes..but they clearly pick who they want to win.