Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time is Billy bullshit starting? I thought he said 7?
Does anyone have the website to watch it so he dnt get views xx

Reactions: 4
Well that was shit, I expected him to come off with more entertaining lies than that, borrrrrring, and what he said - even if it is true, it doesn't prove he never caused them injuries to Talitha, what was the point in that?? Also, why can't he see his child if that was the outcome??

Reactions: 6
Also just because the PPS have sent him a letter stating they aren’t prosecuting him it doesn’t mean he didn’t do it (for legal reasons I’m not saying he did do it). It just means there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute him which is often the case with domestic violence.

Reactions: 12
Wow lol a decision not to prosecute by the PPS means nothing He must think everyone is stupid. What a fool

Reactions: 8
If they aren’t prosecuting or there’s no case why is he not trusted to be around his child unless supervised?! The visitation centre was AFTER 12th May so he’s lying

Reactions: 10
So if he didn’t do it why isn’t he publicly giving support to T? It must be terrible to be “wrongly” accused of something but to not support the mother of your child who sustained absolutely horrific injuries is terrible!

Reactions: 8
I can't believe he has used a ring light for that video he actually gives me the ick

Reactions: 15
He’s leaving it up to his legal team to deal with ?? Is that a threat to talitha . I think he had tears in his eyes

Reactions: 4