Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello aaron

Reactions: 7
No no no no…just me who thinks this is disgusting? A 15% off coupon code in exchange for donations to alder hey? It just turns my stomach a little

Reactions: 18
Once again using her son, I bet we’ll see a lot of ads whilst Oakley is in hospital. I hope to god someone has the good sense to stop her swinging him around after surgery like he’s her little doll to pick up and put down.

Reactions: 20
“I’m so anxious” she tells everyone as she does yet another full up and down video of her body, following the selfie’s she’s done in the bathroom mirror. Silly vacuous cow. Maybe she should be thinking about her son. The poor little boy who is going through yet another surgery. More likely she’s thinking about her next shag in the gifted apartment whilst she pays her dad to stay with Oakley. Utterly shite parent.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
What's he mean by the being with your fella 12 years still looking for a house comment?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.