Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggxx

I know for a fact via the local grapevine that she was initially refused care at that level as Oakley does not qualify for it. He doesn’t have a tracheostomy or complex needs that far above an average child, she was offered 3 hours a week respite via the community nurses. She essentially refused to take him home without help! As I say. RAT.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Opinionated

VIP Member
Not been on this thread in ages due to all the in fighting so haven’t a clue on the situ with the boys as I don’t follow Jodie but ooooh…..👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

kien

has Aaron given up his raffle business and switched to stock trading 🤣 calls himself a businessman but he might as well be selling Avon and hosting candle parties at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So annoyed this morning, woke up to the news a woman has committed suicide and it seems part of the reason wasshe was so tired and desperate after caring for her son with complex needs and being unable to cope.

Then you get talia getting 12 hours a day, which she absolutely does not need at all. At the most 2 hours a day and she's got the money to pay for more if she wants too. She really needs to watch herself because it really is going to start pissing alot of people off.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Elle Woods

VIP Member
You all talking about her in shorts just reminded me of that ad she did last year in her tacky burbery bikini top and black denim shorts undone walking round like a GTA character

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Shel86

I tried to take one for the team with the pod again but got less than 10 minutes through and thought ‘why am I listening to this?!’ I’m no snob but I’ve got a degree and I’m listening to a woman who can barely string a sentence together!
Anyways, in the 10 minutes I managed to get through one stand out line for me was ‘I need to get out of that fear of leaving my house without my kids because I’ve got myself into a little bit of a rut with it’ 🤥🤥🤥🤥

‘When I was out i was just texting my family, I had a nurse in place for Oakley, which I’m entitled to (lol), and I still didn’t get back late whatsoever’ I would say direct quote but I skipped typing the 4,000 ‘erms’ in those sentences!

‘We went to somewhere with proper charva music, literally not my scene, there’s me in like YSL heels’ 😂😂 ‘I felt so out of my comfort zone cos I’m dressed like quite prim and proper (lol) in a nice outfit and there’s people in like jeans and trackies’

‘I got home at 10.45pm you know, even though I had a nurse I just wanted to make sure everyone was asleep and everyone was alright.’ She had previously mentioned it was a bottomless brunch and after that they were in town for 5.30pm so they must have gone out pretty early!!! She goes on to say that it was a practice for her 30th because she has really bad anxiety!!

Now for my favourite part… ‘there was quite a few of us girls out and I found it quite intimidating as well because I’ll be honest with you there were people that were coming up to me and saying can I have some photos done? And I recognise you! And that’s what started my anxiety off and then I was wanting to leave because I didn’t like that because if I’m out I think people should just like appreciate that and I’m just a mum, like, I’m a nobody do you know what I mean? I’m just a mum. So that just set my anxiety off cos I’m thinking I’m getting watched and these girls were following me round like these young girls they must have been about 19/20 and I just felt like I couldn’t relax and let my hair down and when people were coming over like blokes talking to me I felt like I was getting watched so I was like nah, let’s go’ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fuck me, calm down Kim Kardashian!! Poor, poor Talia getting cock blocked by her legions of fans!

That’s all I could cope with before my brain cells shattered into a million pieces 😂😂😂 Remy started going on about how Talia can’t pour out of an empty cup and she needs to prioritise time to herself sometimes. I thought stop the fucking world I want to get off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Redgirl81

VIP Member
It’s been ages since all us chinions have been back together on here 😂😂😂

No way would I have her mates in my house so I can understand where he his coming from. I hope he does take her to court because O does not need carers. She’s vile holding them kids against him.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

crabupatree

Chatty Member
No fucking way are these written by her anymore........ but thats another story!

This is her way of deflecting the fact she abandoned Oakley to get done up the bum by Calum Best when she was in Liverpool. That's the 2nd blog in a row she's alluding to famous married men dm'ing her - that isn't the flex you think it is Jodie - hasn't your mate Lauryn Goodman's story told you that yet? We all know the side piece is always a downgrade from the wife

Thread suggestion: ..... but thats another story!

Reactions: 30

lazydaizy

VIP Member
My life is so sad. Were off to the metro and Talia is there and I’m excited to see her in the flesh🤣 I need a hobby🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29