Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #42 Jodie fixing her tits but not her chin, Aaron praying for a boxing win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her she looks happy as Larry now he’s back in hospital ! She’s a disgrace!! 😡
Also funny how the big red hood isn’t needed when visiting the hospital but anywhere else he’s under it 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Why would talia have a chest X-ray that’s not something they usually do would they .

Reactions: 8
Why would talia have a chest X-ray that’s not something they usually do would they .
I was gonna say the same thing!

I'm thinking she's going to get told she has to isolate from Oakley .... it's a set up story

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is she getting an x-ray? Can you just turn up to a hospital an demand one? Highly doubt her doctor has sent her there.

Reactions: 3
Hi Talia.
I'm calling you my your actual name so you can't be bleeping stupid enough to think or pretend Jodie isn't you.
You are a vile, scummy, evil, lowest of the low piece of tit. My heart breaks for thr poor children who have you as a sorry excuse of a parent, they deserve a million times better than your heinous slenderman twatty self. You care for nobody except yourself. Get fucked you nasty selfish witch.

Hi Aaron
For fucks sake, please fight like you've never fought before and don't stop until you have sole custody of those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if Aaron is also at the hospital cause he normally posts throughout the match and he hasn’t tonight. All he’s posted is the end score

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.