Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #30 Emergency court hearing yet Jodie's whooping and cheering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all found it? You type in the word then .com and type Fendi bag in search bar it’s the second one down not the L’Oréal one.

Reactions: 1
A picture I took today for you all at the rvi - unfortunately this lift didn’t have a mirror
Your should use your platform in a positive way and set up a gofund me so there are mirrors in all the lifts 🤣 the hospital would be so happy and nurses will say they've never seen anyone do as much as you 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just read through the LG court drama don’t answer if not allowed but did she win a lot of that in court? I am confused by the outcome

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did u see the screenshot I posted? If so it’s the two words (without the extra letters added and then .com) type in the word Fendi bag in search bar it will bring up 2 cases it’s the 2nd one.

So sorry everyone for derailing - prob be best on Goodman thread now 😊
---
Just read through the LG court drama don’t answer if not allowed but did she win a lot of that in court? I am confused by the outcome
Did u read the docs? That’s what she asked for and KW must have agreed to in parts. Some parts she didn’t get (it’s in the docs too) some read though eh!

Reactions: 5
Did u see the screenshot I posted? If so it’s the two words (without the extra letters added and then .com) type in the word Fendi bag in search bar it will bring up 2 cases it’s the 2nd one.

---

Did u read the docs? That’s what she asked for and KW must have agreed to in parts. Some parts she didn’t get (it’s in the docs too) some read though eh!
you just know for a fact that would be talias demands if aaron had the same cash flow🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you just know for a fact that would be talias demands if aaron had the same cash flow🤣😭
💯 I’m still shocked to be honest! The crazy amounts and all what he had to pay is unreal! That was one expensive shag!

Even wanting him to pay to fix her bits. 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

---

Omfg that took me far longer than it should’ve hahahaha got it now 😮💨 thank you! X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.